Punisher War Zone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was dead set against watching this since I hated the first one...but I'm a sucker for Punisher and caved. Watched it and LOEVD it. Got my blood flowing for a nice Punisher figure...although it'll likely never happen :( Damn shame, cuz it sure would be kickass.

I really think once this is released on DVD it will get a cult following . . . no one gave this a chance and it was really marketed incorrectly . . .

Saw this last night on BR.
Pros:
-Ray Stevenson was fantastic as The Punisher. Just perfect.
-The guy getting his face shot off at the table. We rewatched that little snippet like 10 times:rock
-Most of the violence felt right and looked good.
Cons:
-Everything else in this piece of cinematic garbage.I don't know the actors names but the guy who played Jigsaw and his brother should never act again...ever. Two of the most horrible performances captured on film. I'm not going into the rest but for most of the movie, me and my two buddies I saw it with were left staring at the screen, jaws open, transfixed at the horrible ^^^^ this movie was. The thing is they are two of the biggest Marvel fanboys I know and love the Punisher.
Lexi Alexander and the writers should be PUNISHED!!!!!!!

Pros:
-The guy getting his face shot off at the table. We rewatched that little snippet like 10 times:rock
Cons:
-Everything else in this piece of cinematic garbage.I don't know the actors names but the guy who played Jigsaw and his brother should never act again...ever. Two of the most horrible performances captured on film. I'm not going into the rest but for most of the movie, me and my two buddies I saw it with were left staring at the screen, jaws open, transfixed at the horrible ^^^^ this movie was. The thing is they are two of the biggest Marvel fanboys I know and love the Punisher.
lol...i agree, but i don't think stevenson is that great of an actor, but he did a good job as the Punisher. i'm going first thing in the morning to pick this up on Blu. how is the sound on it???

lol...i agree, but i don't think stevenson is that great of an actor, but he did a good job as the Punisher. i'm going first thing in the morning to pick this up on Blu. how is the sound on it???

The sound was excellent. You felt the explosions and my ass rumbles when he shot the grenade into the room with the guys waiting for him, taking out like 10 of them. Picture was also a 10 outta 10. The color palette used really popped out on BR.

Pros:
Cons:

dayyaaaaaaaaam bro, way harsh. maybe i enjoyed it so much because i had utterly low hopes for it. :google

dayyaaaaaaaaam bro, way harsh. maybe i enjoyed it so much because i had utterly low hopes for it. :google
well i enjoyed it for most of the reasons he hated it. :duh its the punisher...the only real complaints that i found in the movie was some of the acting. other than that it delivered pretty much everything from the books.

It delivered a good time.

But its a crappy movie. And i'll own it because its awesome. :D

Bingo.....

If you are looking for a good story, well-written character development or splendid acting you will be disappointed.

If you want to see Frank Castle persona on screen with over the top violence and laughable kills this is your movie:banana

It delivered a good time.

But its a crappy movie. And i'll own it because its awesome. :D

this true...i just rewatched the Blu Ray version and it is really awesome in terms of Audio and Video quality. i also just remembered how incredibly stupid the "recruitment" speech is that Jigsaw gave.

Bingo.....

If you are looking for a good story, well-written character development or splendid acting you will be disappointed.

If you want to see Frank Castle persona on screen with over the top violence and laughable kills this is your movie:banana

Indeed! I does loves me some over the top violence! :chew

Just watched this,

"I'm gonna get my applesauce back." was probably the funniest part.

I hope if that DareDevil reboot happens, they cast ol' Frank as the antagonist.

This movie rocked!
It made Rambo 4 look like Bambi!

Just out and out fun, the way a comic book movie should be really!

D:joy

This movie sucked balls! The acting was horrible. I have seen b movies that were better. This character deserves the same treatment as all the other Marvel movies. I watched the blu with my bro and we both were like this blows. What's this high profile ^^^^? Let me walk in the middle of Manhattan with all my guns showing. Also this had to be the quietest Manhattan, where the ^^^^ were all the people?. ^^^^ can we get some actors for ^^^^ sake, the ending was ^^^^ing horrible. That guy that played Jigsaw from 300 cant act to save his life and his brother was dog ^^^^. I am gonna use this disc to wipe my ass next time I take a ^^^^! ...that would justify the 30 bucks I spent on this ^^^^ shingle!

Back