Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to show some love for this statue with a custom Classic Punisher portrait I sculpted for it.

attachment.php

WOW!! :love That look a million times better! :clap Would love to see some more pics! That portrait alone makes me want to get back my Punisher statue :lol if it weren't for the inbound XM Punisher i'd be happy to own this piece with that new custom portrait....really well done buddy! :clap

Nice love the comic style custom head. Better than the more real life ss sculpted punisher head.
Thanks!
WOW!! :love That look a million times better! :clap Would love to see some more pics! That portrait alone makes me want to get back my Punisher statue :lol if it weren't for the inbound XM Punisher i'd be happy to own this piece with that new custom portrait....really well done buddy! :clap
Thank you Roberto!
here are a couple pics I took of the portrait messing with mood ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh... I can hardly even remember posting this. Well I believe it is a Stuardo Alvaro Bravo sculpt. I'm not sure if it was sold but I'm pretty certain that it was. Someone here must have it.

I recently purchased an original art page from Punisher War Journal in the 80s, and he's always running around in a heavy coat. While not a perfect match, here's my small custom. Don't mind the crappy picture quality or the clip holder I need to re-secure.
IMG_6631 (2).jpg

I recently purchased an original art page from Punisher War Journal in the 80s, and he's always running around in a heavy coat. While not a perfect match, here's my small custom. Don't mind the crappy picture quality or the clip holder I need to re-secure.
View attachment 237049

Not bad. If it were a little more fitted (I know, hard to do), it would look outstanding. Definitely like the idea.

Not bad. If it were a little more fitted (I know, hard to do), it would look outstanding. Definitely like the idea.

Thanks. I would love to fit it. I thought about at least doing some small stitches to shape it in some places, but we'll see.

I just a unpacked this bad boy and noticed how bad the sculpt work is on the gun. It's pretty abysmal for something so simple.
Can anyone verify if there sculpt is similar or if I just got a dud?

image.jpg

Zoom in with your microscope a little more

Or I could use the original photo where you wouldn't be able to make it out.

Cool comment though!!! You must be quite the celebrity down in your local...

Or I could use the original photo where you wouldn't be able to make it out.

Cool comment though!!! You must be quite the celebrity down in your local...

I think that's his point, if you can't make it out at a realistic distance then is it really a problem? Unless you plan on examining all your statues with your nose pressed up against them.

But it is your statue, you decide.

I think that's his point, if you can't make it out at a realistic distance then is it really a problem? Unless you plan on examining all your statues with your nose pressed up against them.

But it is your statue, you decide.

Here's the original photo .
My sincerest apologies for providing a very clear photo of my issue , so there's no ambiguity.
It bothers me because the the weapon has very little detail, just some very simple lines.
The fact that this causes the lines to draw your attention because it's so clean makes it stick out more, unlike The dead pool pf weapon , or the punisher comiquette .

I can live with it being a bit rough if all the other statues came out the same way but, if I got a dud cast , It's not unreasonable to want it replaced.

So, sarcasm aside, for anyone who owns this statue, are they all the same or did I get a miscast piece?
image.jpg

Back