Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or this is a new suit, with him ready to get revenge.

mine is finally complete after some help from spazzy:

Attachments

• IMG_0096Large_zps760b02c5.jpg
    IMG_0096Large_zps760b02c5.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 288
Andy, the custom Punisher head is really cool, but the more I compare it with my original SS sculpt, the more I realize they're very similar and the reason why I'd really like to see a custom that showcases more of a comic look.

Being able to switch from realistic to comic every now and again would be so sweet.

I think you're right when you say the custom battle damage sculpt doesn't really tie in with his suit, which doesn't show any battle damage at all. The only thing the suit really shows off is broken-in leather.

To me the BD sculpt is damage overkill. It makes it look like he's a much older Punisher who was in a car wreck and is now ready to retire. You would seriously need to customize a severely battle damaged suit to make that sculpt flow.

I still think it's cool, but I'd leave it with just a bruised eye and a fat lip to make it look as if Daredevil snuck in a good kick to the right side of his face.

As far as the undamaged sculpt goes...it definitely makes Punisher look older and more seasoned which I'm sure is cool for some collectors who wanna see him that way. But the more I look my OG head sculpt, the more I like seeing him younger, pissed, and determined.

Like I said, the only thing I really see between the custom and SS's sculpt is an age difference. I think it would be so awesome if someone out there can pull off a sweet looking comic head. Anyway, here's a few of my Punisher. I still think it's one of the best head sculpts Sideshow has ever done.

The last pic is something I'd wanna see comic-wise. I like his hair in that one. It doesn't have to be exactly that, but something similar.

punisher-gods-gonna-sit-this-one-out.jpg

Like I said, the only thing I really see between the custom and SS's sculpt is an age difference. I think it would be so awesome if someone out there can pull off a sweet looking comic head.

Yea I agree Steven :goodpost: For me personally, i'm still a fan of the Olivetti comiquette Punisher and would much prefer a much darker look like him as opposed to the PF which as you say, looks a little older than what I remember him to be.

I've actually sold my customised Punisher PF now as I was offered a really good price for him plus I'm pretty sure that XM will release a kick-ass Punisher before the year is out ;)

dae8178186e5adc09433eb8b319eb1b3.jpg

Looks awesome except for the guns hanging out all over the place. New AR- M-16 looks wicked.

this thread got deleted because I posted sales in a thread instead of making one in the FOR SALE section

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone made a headscUlpt that resemble the Punisher com for this. Pf.

The Punisher COM is still one of my very favorite SSC pieces to this day.
can anyone tell me what the COM (reg) would be worth these days ?...just packed him up to make room in my office and i'm thinking of selling

around $550 would be fair imho.
Thanks ambasah
I finally reached the point where i have to get rid of some stuff because of space...packed up all my Koto, Bowen and SS comiquettes...it's been a long time since i last checked prices

Back