Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you first pull him outta the box, yes, it would seem his face has a slightly darker tint to it than his prototype. At least to me it did. Sideshow definitely gave him a smidge of a 5'oclock shadow, and you can really see it in that side profile pic that I posted (Look at the neck as opposed to the cheek area).

However, if you look at Sideshow's side profile prototype pics, you can clearly see the same difference in color between the neck and his cheek & mouth area. I think Sideshow just used very good lighting in their pics to make it seem that his face sculpt isn't so dark.

Once I pulled him out and set him up, it didn't take me long at all to get used to the shading on his face sculpt. Sideshow did a fantastic job giving it a weathered look. I would think your face would look the same if you played with guns all day.

He just looks like a hardcore Italian the more I view him. I don't think his peach fuzz is as bad as Batman's, but then again, I don't have Batman to put them side by side. Batman's darker face doesn't bother me that bad, but I do prefer him with a lighter skin tone. What Dark Spidey did with his is perfect.

Well, as I said, my wait list converted. I decided to go ahead and cancel the punisher. So I did. Then tonight, up popped in my email a shipping notice of an incoming package. When I looked it up, it had already shipped and was moving to Missouri. Looks like I will be getting a punisher all.

punisher premium format I give it a 10/10 however the ex is weak it just feels tacky could of been better other then that it perfect check out my review all the way from the uk let me know what you think I think I will be getting mine customed let me know your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu8cLWe6n0

peace

big bro little bro

check my other reviews out if you get the chance

punisher premium format I give it a 10/10 however the ex is weak it just feels tacky could of been better other then that it perfect check out my review all the way from the uk let me know what you think I think I will be getting mine customed let me know your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu8cLWe6n0

peace

big bro little bro

check my other reviews out if you get the chance

Congrats Shabs :clap great review buddy...Punisher looks great :rock2

I just ordered the reg after seeing all the pics and video reviews. The PF looks so realistic and I like it a lot more than the Comiquette. I'm looking forward to receiving mine and displaying this awesome piece.

After a week and a half of messing around with German customs, and without any notice, Fed Ex just dropped of EX #12. So excited!

He was delivered to work and I just went in lunch to check him out and he is awesome! Best paint job I have ever received on a preprinted statue by far! The figure is really, really impressive! Those that skipped him are gonna be kickin themselves down the road.

Wonder if we'll ever get one of these to go with him

dunajeva.jpg

Ooooohhhh...looks cool, but if they do Jigsaw before Daredevil, I will wonder what SS is smoking...

You'd think with two PFs and Com of the Punisher his mist recognizable villain would have been on the table by noe though. They haven't even sniffed a Daredevil PF...which is kinda disturbing...didn't the DD com sell pretty well?

Back