Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not just any shotgun...it's an AA12. The AA12 is the best part of this statue.

I know all about the AA12 and I think it works great with the figure. Great vid though.
Will all of the variations available the one that came with is really plain. I'm about halfway done with my alteration.
The figure is flawless, easily the best one in the past year+ for me.
The weapons are the weakest part and easily modified.

I like the realism of this piece. But i think i prefer the ridiculousness of the comiquette.

it's not just any shotgun...it's an AA12. The AA12 is the best part of this statue.

for those that don't know of the AA12, please allow my favorite Russian to educate you:

After watching this, I can't help but wonder why the hell Punisher wouldn't have 2 of these? Double AA12's or FAIL! :lecture

978uxDB.jpg

See, this is the problem with peeps that say the Com is too short. According to Marvel, DP is actually taller than Frank. It's obvious by this pic that Frank is larger than 1/4 scale. SSC's PF scale seems to be all over the place.

Two paint chips on his base.. I'm sad now that I'm through returns. The hole galactus issue has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I hoping I get a good replacement.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Pics look great. Is yours a reg? If so, does the left hand still come off?

I might pick up a reg, but I want to make sure I can still get some of the customs coming out for this.

Yep, mine is a reg and the left hand does come detached, so you'll have no problem with any custom parts.

A few more with different lighting, in an attempt to show the muscle definition through the suit. If you think this looks in any way feminine, you're on crack:

pun8_zpsf75f78a0.jpg

pun9_zps5f3715f5.jpg

pun10_zps362faae7.jpg

pun11_zpsa9d25319.jpg

pun12_zps4e9ef530.jpg

Back