Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or it could only be a 1000

That's what I'm thinking, Reg ES 1000.

Lots seemed to have passed this one up (for whatever reason) so I don't see them making a ton of Regs that they'll have to sell off later.

Although I do think this is one that will sell much better once its released.

That's what I'm thinking, Reg ES 1000.

Lots seemed to have passed this one up (for whatever reason) so I don't see them making a ton of Regs that they'll have to sell off later.

Although I do think this is one that will sell much better once its released.

Same thing happened with Green Lantern...now both versions are gone

I converted for the ex a while back, but now I don't want it anymore. He will be going to my sales block. I really wanted it back then. But the qc and no replacement / to we dont think it desereves a replacement policy made it impossible for me to collect everything I wanted. I like it but too bad I won't keep this. At least I can use the money maybe for the hulk with the armor. Forgot his name but the one pf from the cartoon.

This is probably my most anticipated SSC order for first quarter of 2014 (maybe the whole year) outside of Pursuit of the Ark, if the dang thing ever stops shifting ship dates. Now if the preorders go up for Keaton Batman PF and Christopher Reeve PF, I guess those will be tied for my most anticipated 2015 PF's. This Punisher just keeps looking better and better the more I look at it.

I converted for the ex a while back, but now I don't want it anymore. He will be going to my sales block. I really wanted it back then. But the qc and no replacement / to we dont think it desereves a replacement policy made it impossible for me to collect everything I wanted. I like it but too bad I won't keep this. At least I can use the money maybe for the hulk with the armor. Forgot his name but the one pf from the cartoon.

:dunno:dunno:dunno:gah::gah::gah:

As long as SS gets the suit to fit well (with no surprise changes) this should turn out great.
The harness looks well done & the B/W color scheme always looks good.
Ultimately DD is who I want to display with Punisher, I can only wonder what a Kingpin would look like.

Very true. This could easily be GL all over again.

...special he is...

So Punisher is going to be smallish, still look odd after release but people are going to talk themselves into loving it because there is not a better GL err Punisher on the market? :dunno

I think this just hit at an odd time and flew under the radar, plus alot of people were disappointed there was no BD head, so they passed without ever considering it was already a pretty good piece.

So Punisher is going to be smallish, still look odd after release but people are going to talk themselves into loving it because there is not a better GL err Punisher on the market? :dunno

I think this just hit at an odd time and flew under the radar, plus alot of people were disappointed there was no BD head, so they passed without ever considering it was already a pretty good piece.

Cool story bro

Spoken like someone who never saw the GL PF in person.

He's special :lol

He's very special

40RnUhU.gif

Back