Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic_Con_2013_Sideshow_punisher_3.jpg

The calm before the storm.

One of the best head sculps from SS recently I think.

Full of win :lecture

Hope we'll get it soon.

I dare say that this is better looking than the original Punisher PF. I owned the Bradstreet Ex. and loved it.

This just takes it up to another level, if it turns out this nice.

I think a lot of people are gonna be disappointed they didn't pick up on this one. I'm looking forward to making the battle damaged head when it comes in. Also thinking about getting Gustavo to make a switch out harness for it as well.

I will be doing some switch out guns, hopefully a switch out rocket launcher, but if not than at least an add onto his back with a leather strap. I was also asked to do the battle damaged head, but will see, this was just a big mistake by sideshow to not add more parts.

I think a lot of people are gonna be disappointed they didn't pick up on this one. I'm looking forward to making the battle damaged head when it comes in. Also thinking about getting Gustavo to make a switch out harness for it as well.

They still can as the REG is ES TBD.

IMO the EX for this one isn't all that great...BUT luckily the statue itself is pretty spot of for the Punisher. I can't wait for it to come out.

They still can as the REG is ES TBD.

IMO the EX for this one isn't all that great...BUT luckily the statue itself is pretty spot of for the Punisher. I can't wait for it to come out.

Yeah, I think there's lots of potential on customizing potential for this piece. Still looks great as is though, IMO.

You're absolutely right.

Any Marvel fan, especially Punisher fans, SHOULD be more than happy to have this one in their collection. Dude looks pissed, jacked and well ready to punish folks with that MASSIVE gun.

That's....the Punisher. :cool:

Such an awesome looking piece. Makes me want to watch the movies again. I enjoyed the first one a lot.

I'll be jealous of people who ordered this, assuming he turns out awesome. I suppose I could still pick up the reg in that case (ex knife is "meh" anyway). I really had to hold myself back from ordering this one.

I'll be jealous of people who ordered this, assuming he turns out awesome. I suppose I could still pick up the reg in that case (ex knife is "meh" anyway). I really had to hold myself back from ordering this one.

We were talking about it before, but I had the Bradstreet Ex from back in the day, and I thought that was (and still is) one of the coolest Marvel pieces from SSC. But this version is just down right gritty. I love it. With that said, I'll admit that I don't have it on order, but as you said, it's tempting. This thing looking fantastic. I'm definitely worried about QC, but that's with any piece nowadays. I hope everyone the best.

i hope it turns out just as good as the sdcc one, only one more payment left so i hope that it doesnt get pushed back a month or two.

I just think with the low ES and people passing on it....this thing is gonna be a highly sought after piece because people passed up on it because of SS screwing up and not doing the BD head and stuff. I definitely don't see it coming out on time, but hopefully within a couple of months after its supposed to.

I just think with the low ES and people passing on it....this thing is gonna be a highly sought after piece because people passed up on it because of SS screwing up and not doing the BD head and stuff. I definitely don't see it coming out on time, but hopefully within a couple of months after its supposed to.

yeah, i'd rather wait than get a rushed end product with sloppy paint apps, the outfit looks rather nice. i was a bit put off at first but it kinda grew on me, after all this is the classic punisher that got me into comics a loooong time ago. :lol

I think I have one or two left

i just checked and i have one last $60.00 payment on Jan 5th so i dont really mind a delay.

yeah, i'd rather wait than get a rushed end product with sloppy paint apps, the outfit looks rather nice. i was a bit put off at first but it kinda grew on me, after all this is the classic punisher that got me into comics a loooong time ago. :lol

i just checked and i have one last $60.00 payment on Jan 5th so i dont really mind a delay.

Wow. So the release date is coming up! Once the last payment is made, shipping should occur within days, no?

Wow. So the release date is coming up! Once the last payment is made, shipping should occur within days, no?

The reg doesn't have an es yet and there is no shipping quote available so it could be delayed. The reg could be a large es like how the T2 BD has 500 ex and 2000 reg.

Back