Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all complain about something. Just wait till we have in hand picks. If it looks as good as I when I saw it....there will be a lot of people pised off they missed this. If you got Deadpool....you gotta get this one. They look awesome together.

funny how it now says "checking inventory" how do they check inventory when this won't be in their hands till next year......:dunno I'm sure the number of orders would tell them if they have any more to sell or if it has to go to WL......typical SSC shinanigans...:lecture

I'm sure they just pause the Internet orders so they don't overbook with reps on the phone taking orders. Also orders are being cancelled... People get cold feet about the NRD. Lots of puts and takes.

We all complain about something. Just wait till we have in hand picks. If it looks as good as I when I saw it....there will be a lot of people pised off they missed this. If you got Deadpool....you gotta get this one. They look awesome together.

They only thing that makes the EX worth getting is the ES. The way he's posed it doesn't even look like he should be holding a dinky knife. So no one will miss this piece. They can just pick up the reg.

Can someone tell me? Which comic book or movie this Punisher came from? I've never seen it before.

350 of a crappy exclusive is still 350 too many. =)

You might be joking but I think people do feel that way. Does it not matter that the statue itself is decent? If the EX isn't good don't do the whole statue?

If SS stopped doing EXs altogether I'd be ok as I love the characters, but many of you would probably quit.

Can someone tell me? Which comic book or movie this Punisher came from? I've never seen it before.

Never?
1682995-the_punisher_dillon_super.jpg

Im pissed because NZ allows up to $400NZ before import tax. With exchange rates and shipping and then duty fees, im looking at $600 easy.
I could just sneak in with $280 statues, but now :dunno
This is the one statue i wanna get still.
--ive had to pass on Baroness, Batman, Joker.
:monkey2

Sold out 350 in 4 days ... LOL. I don't know why that makes me laugh, but it does. EVERYONE *****es when it is a high ES, and then they ***** about it being to low.

WOW... SSC can't win.

Sure they can. It's still a crappy Ex IMHO and I'm not buying it. My excitement over this piece has calmed down though and I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. I like it and all but I showed the PF pics to a buddy of mine and he said "It sucks. There's nothing special about it, looks too plain." Mind you he isn't a Punisher fan like me. I'm undecided on buying and could save a lot by getting a Reg one day since I'm in Toronto. That Ex head sculpt made the PF for me but oh well, nothing we can do now. I'll sleep on it for a bit but won't be too upset if I miss out. Congrats to those that buy this PF and really like it though. :)

Back