Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf????!?!! What happen???? Punisher ex sold out? I thought they always announce this ES thing on this ES thing on Thursday's after a few weeks. What the heck happen here? ES is only 350? If I knew that I would have bought it. Yes, yes I know I complain about it. But with a fair ES it made up for the poor ex. What is this this another quick droid sell out???

Wtf????!?!! What happen???? Punisher ex sold out? I thought they always announce this ES thing on this ES thing on Thursday's after a few weeks. What the heck happen here? ES is only 350? If I knew that I would have bought it. Yes, yes I know I complain about it. But with a fair ES it made up for the poor ex. What is this this another quick droid sell out???

Waitlist 4 lyfe

The only thing I will say about it being "Disney" is that if they are going to say no to the head does that mean Punisher comics will be on the way out also?? I don't think so.

My point is, why would Disney say no to a violent head based on a very violent comic and character??

All based on speculation. :dunno
Of course it's easy to put the blame on Disney since they're considered "kid friendly" but anyone entertained the idea that it might have been from a business/artistic standpoint that the "beat up" portrait wasn't released?

All speculation. People seeing production pieces, going on "tours" having insider info. Please.

I might be upset seeing as how I checked this morning and there was no indication of any ES or that it was almost sold out, but the EX sucks so much on this one anyway I have no problem picking up the reg for cheaper if need be. SS really should announce the ES when it's up for PO though. There's something wrong about they way they're doing it.

Last edited:
Sold out 350 in 4 days ... LOL. I don't know why that makes me laugh, but it does. EVERYONE *****es when it is a high ES, and then they ***** about it being to low.

WOW... SSC can't win.

Last edited:
Sold out 350 in 4 days ... LOL. I don't know why that makes me laugh, but it does. EVERYONE *****es when it is a high ES, and then they ***** about it being to high.

WOW... SSC can't win.

haha true! the EX is lame but since SS is cheapest way for me I POed the EX. the low ES is always bonus. this will looks great back to back with deadpool! looking at the poses & bases style, they meant to be together!!

I think its even funnier when people complained how lame the EX was when the PO was up and now that they can't get one they complain they can't get one :lol

^ this. First you hear people ***** about how "lame" the EX is then when they see the ES, all of a sudden they love and want it. SS did to the crybabies what the Punisher does best. Punished them.

^ this. First you hear people ***** about how "lame" the EX is then when they see the ES, all of a sudden they love and want it. SS did to the crybabies what the Punisher does best. Punished them.

punisher.gif

:thud:
i so wanted this, damn u SS and damn u NZ customs for your stupid overpriced products and import duty fees. :mad::computer

funny how it now says "checking inventory" how do they check inventory when this won't be in their hands till next year......:dunno I'm sure the number of orders would tell them if they have any more to sell or if it has to go to WL......typical SSC shinanigans...:lecture

I think its even funnier when people complained how lame the EX was when the PO was up and now that they can't get one they complain they can't get one :lol

haha true! the EX is lame but since SS is cheapest way for me I POed the EX. the low ES is always bonus. this will looks great back to back with deadpool! looking at the poses & bases style, they meant to be together!!

Yes to ALL of this^^^. What gets to me is that the people who will complain the most about MISSING out on this are the same type who ***** the most about the high ESs on pieces like Superman and Batman. Just makes me:rotfl

Back