Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right about that. Also, (I hate to even say it) but his pose is almost feminine... it's the way his legs are positioned and the facial sculp is not intense enough. The only pic that looks good is #8 on the site. I'm a huge Pun fan and I think I'm passing on this.

I totally agree. The 8th pic on SS looks good. My first impression is that the pose looks "feminine" though. As of 10:10 pm, I will pass on this..

Strange there's no straight on shot of the piece, can't make out that left leg, it doesn't look natural. I like the comiquette better but I think it's a pretty decent PF, agree with lame EX, would prefer COH. Neverthless, ordering this one. It's not a great piece but not bad enough to be repulsive like the vision piece.

:hi5:
detail.jpg

The Zeck punisher would be the ideal version for a statue for me but the classic version is a close second. Would have liked a better pose though

They monitor the facebook page, and comments 24/7. Anything negative will be taken down immediately so take those comments about the general feel from the public with a grain of salt.

That's pretty messed up. I used to work for a game company and we had a FB page, trust me when I say our product wasn't great and people were complaining but we never removed anything unless other customers were getting insulted, we always let the community regulate itself.
We felt that just leaving positive comments would do more harm than good.... naively or not.

Punishment I wish you tell us what you were told. It's always nice to have insight into a company and see how they are thinking.

I think JAWS was referring strictly to the Ex (ordering directly/exclusively through SS). But people will order the Ex anyway because they don't have a problem with it or they want the Ex regardless of what it does and doesn't come with. I'm in the boat JAWS is talking about. Ex isn't enough to order RIGHT NOW directly/exclusively through SS giving up the $40 NRD IMO. The one and only head it does come with looks great like you said but I'll be ordering through another retailer at a cheaper price.

I hear ya. Saving a few bucks when you can is a smart move in this expensive hobby.

As far as I can tell from the pics. The knive must be removable from the boot and you can the put the switch out hand on with the knive.

Even though like I mentioned the knive's in the wrong direction for that hand. It'll be interesting to see if the regular comes with the knive. Then that would make the EX.....a hand.... :rotfl

I'm sure the switch out hand must have been included in all versions and the HS was the EX then they did the old switcharoo at the last minute for whatever reason.

I'm guessing the switch out hand will already have a knife in it. So that would leave you with a loose knife from the boot if you were to display it that way? Unless you were to leave the boot knife in the boot while displaying the switch out hand holding the knife, but that wouldn't make sense? Because then he'd have a knife in his hand and his boot.

Or, it's just a switch out and that is able to hold the removable boot knife. That would make sense, I guess. But it would be easy to lose a small piece like that knife. Then the Ex would be useless altogether! :lol

Or, it's just a switch out and that is able to hold the removable boot knife. That would make sense, I guess. But it would be easy to lose a small piece like that knife. Then the Ex would be useless altogether! :lol

:lol

That's what I'm saying. So you either get 2 knives, one in the boot and one moulded in the hand OR just a hand the holds the knive which would make the EX a hand. :lol

Very strange. It reeks of last minute rush job.

Still, I like the statue though.

Even though the small knife is not a very impressive exclusive its still 100x better than an art print.

just got an email from SS urging me to PO Punisher. Got a closer look at the costume, and already see mild flaking of the skull emblem??? Or am I seeing things? Nonetheless, the possibility of that happening over the years kinda worries me.

I really dig this head sculpt. Gives me a kind of Golgo 13/indifferent, cold blooded killer look. Also a hint of Lee Marvin. I'm moving away from statues altogether so probably would not have bought this under any circumstance, but still, would've been nice to see the classic Zeck type design over this.

Babydoll - The Reg comes with the gun in the holster, left hand is bare. The EX has left hand holding the pistol, you can r/m the sidearm in the holster but most people leave them in.

Skaar - The Reg has him wielding a sword in the left arm, sheath on his back is empty. The EX has him holding an ax in his left hand, with an extra sword to go in the sheath on his back.

Nathan Drake - I believe will be same as Skaar. Reg holding 9mm pistol. Ex holding Kal-7 and you get an loose pistol to put in his holster.

My guess is Punisher will be like Baby Doll. When you have him holding the EX knife :)rotfl) you can display the boot holster w/ or w/o the knife.

Back