Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking it so far...seems a bit rough, that skull emblem. Batman, then Superman...seems SS is liking the fully clothed look again for now. Except for the skull, the clothes seem to work well on this one.

But classic Punisher with white gloves and boots...this is the one from when I was growing up. It didn't matter he was a man on the run with a black costume and bright white accesories...many things didn't make sense back then, but it was cool so it didn't matter.

Wow this new PF looks so much better than the old comiquette to me. Just the size and the ex head will most likely be a buy for me. I was getting ready to buy the old one but now I will pass on the smaller comiquette and wait for this new bad boy to come on PO! Finally so happy to have a chance for a punisher in my collection!

Finally Punisher PF Tease.........

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

Who is the character with the Jason mask?
I want.

sculpt n head looks way better than comiquette i didnt liked face on Comi ......... finally 1/4 Punisher PF

I though Sideshow was not making PF's that were covered from head to toe in those awful pajamas anymore ?

Fully sculpted 1:4 scale PFs is surely what the overwhelming majority of customers and fans want. :gah:

I prefer it like this. Like I couldn't imagine the Joker being fully sculpted & looking half as good

Last edited:
I have the other two punisher statues but there's no harm in getting a third I'm on board :) if the beat up face is the ex then it's a must

Lol punisher got me into comics so bit of a soft spot really like the costume on this

Gotta say i was a big fan of the Punisher movie which had Trovolta playing the baddie! Cant remember the actor that played Punisher :dunno I also remember that Dolph Ludgren also played The Punisher in a movie long ago but i never saw that one. Then there was the most recent one which was so forgettable that i dont even remember it! :slap

Thomas Jane played the punisher in the film with John travolta he really wanted to play the punisher again but didn't due to different views. He still wants to play it though look on YouTube for the video dirty laundry it's a punisher mini he did last year. War zone is ok but some parts are a bit naff like jigsaws brother. The dolph film I have on a random import DVD it's not great he doesn't even wear the skull

Back