Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd share something strange....
I've always wanted an original Punisher PF , but he was long sold out by the time I had discovered SSC and I felt the eBay prices were too high.
A couple days ago I saw one on eBay for a reasonable price , although it had some slight damage.
I wasn't sure whether to go for it or not so I went onto SSC's old product page to look at the pics and the specs to make my mind up.
The PF was showing in stock!
I presumed it was a mistake but I tried adding to cart anyway and it did.
I went all the way to checkout and got an order confirmation.
I went back to the product page and its was showing as checking inventory.
I know sometimes stuff comes back in back in stock but this sold out years ago? Maybe this happens every so often but it's the first time I saw it.
Anyway just got my shipping notice :yess: can't wait to set it up with the punisher com. It'll be interesting to see how sideshow go with the new PF too, whether sculpted or fabric.

Within the last month or two several older pieces came in stock, that was one of them. I checked it out when the email came but every different item was already claimed. Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks man!
One of those random fortunate coincidences.
Now what are the odds it'll happen on the original Red Skull PF? :wink1:

Not sure about the material used for the chest skull, it looks as if it were cracking or something but otherwise it looks awesome!

punisher.jpg

Yes wow. That is awesome definitely bought :yess: I've been hovering around on ebay & the for sale section on here, thinking about saving up & buying the characters I really want which I missed out on & the Punisher Comiquette was one I wanted but I can knock that one off now. I haven't got room to display the same character twice. I am now thinking about just being patient & just waiting for SS to eventually revisit Spiderman, Captain America, Thor & Wolverine. There the only 4 characters I really want which aren't already coming.

A big meh for me...doesn't come close to the feel of the Comiquette imho

The Com is just so badass !

don't like the fabric at all. would have preferred something like deadpool. the straps can be real but the rest of the cloths need to be sculpted.

I like it way better than the comiquette. The face I will get used to. Now if this comes out then I can pass on the comiquette. Money saved for this PF! I think he needs a bit more accessories. Looks plain, needs more weapons.....

Back