Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had my eye on this ever since I saw the in hand photos.... I have waited to see about sending back MJ to get this. Got MJ today and she is such a great looking piece that I am not sending her back..... So I ordered Frank anyways :)

I use to like the Comiquette better but with time and looking at comparison shots I can honestly say that I am just digging the classic outfit Punisher is Rocking in this PF.

Punisher War Journal and Magazine reprint is what got me back into comics in the late 80s so he is an important character to me. I use to have the comiquette (which I loved) but had to sell it because I was a stay at home dad at the time. So if I wanted new statues I sometimes had to part with the old. Now that I am back to work I thought I would get the Comiquette again but I just really love the look of this piece. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Yeah I don't care for this piece at all. I mean Frank in his whites is great for the comics but even looking back at those it comes off as a little corny. Espesially for a character as "real" and dark as he is. I love the big White skull but I hate the white gloves/boots/holsters.

Comiquette is still "THE" Punisher statue to own IMO regardless of size.

But he looks more comic booky in the Bowen one. And for the comics that is ok. Problem with the PF is that they are going for a more realistic look. And while I would be afraid of him if I saw him coming down the street I would be scared (he does have guns after all) but then I would laugh behind his back..

But hey that is just me. I can understand the love for the classic look. It's what I first fell for also. Just having a tuff time getting ino this one.

LOL!!! Look at my stupid comments when this first came up for PO. Talk about doing a 180 :)

Zavvi have cancelled my punisher with no explanation :(

Me too Ant :( only checked after you told me yours had taken a hit! Otherwise I'd never have noticed....so late after we'd ordered too :gah: a bit harsh if you ask me so I've sent them an email. Wonder if they'll cancel my Gladiator Hulk PO aswell? :dunno

:lol what a joke! Just got a response to my email from Zavvi apologising for the fact that my order was cancelled...not cos the price was incorrect but they had no stock???WTF :dunno so they've offered me 10% off another product....:slap what a bunch of clowns!!!

That sucks guys. There quite known for there amature service on gaming forums. Sending out wrong games or sending them out really late after taking your money etc.

Glad I didn't bother ordering anything with them now

It is pathetic

Don't think I'll be buying any sideshow stuff from them

I wish they wernt the only store selling the marvel steelbooks :-/

I suppose it's not costing any money to leave it for now

Depends how much you want it. My only worry would be if they don't come through as there got it down for Dec. the price might rise by then, especially if it gets released to rave reviews.

Yea, good points guys. I do want it now that I've had it inbuilt in my mind that I was going to get him...I'll see what Colin is doing with his one and copy him :lol

Back