Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am still thinking about getting him. Its a beautiful PF and I love the pose and sculpt, but passed on it because of the old school outfit. I really like it on the figure, but since I only read modern Punisher stuff (MAX, Ruckas run etc.) I wasn't in love with the outfit. But still... It is classic, suits the figure very good. Maybe I will try to get a reg in the next few weeks.
Happy for you guys who already have him staring at you with his mean look^^

I think you'll be very pleased to have him on hand. The customs are just icing on the cake.

Honestly, EVERY time I look at this it gets better! I can't imagine not wanting it as part of a Marvel collection.

This really should have been a much bigger hit.

I'm with you my friend. There are so many options and preorders right now and collectors have limited room on their wallets and homes. Give it some time and I'm confident that more people will appreciate it. I haven't been collecting for that long but I believe that the current grails/semi-grails were not always instant hits when they first came out and achieved their status over time.

Am still thinking about getting him. Its a beautiful PF and I love the pose and sculpt, but passed on it because of the old school outfit. It is classic, suits the figure very good. Maybe I will try to get a reg in the next few weeks.
Happy for you guys who already have him staring at you with his mean look^^

I was exactly the same once we saw the reveal pics of this PF...at first I wasn't blown away as i wasn't feeling the old school outfit and how there was a lack of weapons on this guy :( but once the inhand pics began to come in and how well the paint apps came out, I slowly started to come round to liking it and the Spazzy custom pieces were just the icing on the cake :drool so I pre ordered right away...should be receiving him end of this month with a bit of luck. Hope you manage to get one buddy :hi5:

I don't understand why people don't like the outfit. What is old fashioned about it?

Well, in more modern Punisher comics, he usually has some kind of army/cargo pants, along with a Kevlar vest of some sort. I don't see what the issue is either, though...this is advertised as Classic Punisher...hailing from the days of skin tight costumes with matching gloves and boots. I think they pulled off the classic look quite well.

Sideshow just came through and I have just taken delivery of a new, better portrait and body.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in two minds over this, swaying towards no. I think that I really need to love these pf statues to be able to warrant paying all that money (think it's a lot for me).

I'm in two minds over this, swaying towards no. I think that I really need to love these pf statues to be able to warrant paying all that money (think it's a lot for me).

Shame you missed the Zavvi bargain, if it comes off.
I don't love it but happy to see it in hand before deciding if to keep, will probably sell on with all the stuff I've got coming this year.

Re Zavvi bargain. I think they are honouring this. It would have made sense to contact buyers ASAP after correcting the price back IMO. Still nothing

The custom on this is beautiful, just like the old comic. The contrast between black and white stands out perfectly =)...

Re Zavvi bargain. I think they are honouring this. It would have made sense to contact buyers ASAP after correcting the price back IMO. Still nothing

:exactly: I think it would have been corrected by now so it's sweet freedom all the way! :woo

Yeah it's starting to get on now I think they corrected it pretty sharpish with this sort of thing in the past

I'm curious why there isn't a flex pay option? Sideshow usually offer flex pay on in stock items.
Does anyone know of any Canadian comic book/collectible shops that carry sideshow, and provides shipping services?

There's a few items gone from the Zavvi site including our Punishers guys, still 'Awaiting Stock Pick' though :dunno

Yeah I noticed that maybe it has just sold out? That would be my hope anyway we will see

I'm hoping they get their stock the same time as lee does as everything is stated as December

Back