Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going with $600 as well. This will be my last 1/4th scale statue unless they release a Byrne Cyclops (my #1 dream grail)...end of an era.

punisher14.jpg

I don't mind the bat.

The I.S. version almost looks to overladen with firearms to me.

I don't care if used a bat once in a comic. Pretty sure he killed someone with a toothbrush at some point, doesn't mean I want to see it as a weapon in one of his holsters...
The Punisher is tactical killing machine, he brings guns into a fight, not baseball bats.
All I see when I look at this statue is Negan from the walking dead.

I don't care if used a bat once in a comic. Pretty sure he killed someone with a toothbrush at some point, doesn't mean I want to see it as a weapon in one of his holsters...
The Punisher is tactical killing machine, he brings guns into a fight, not baseball bats.
All I see when I look at this statue is Negan from the walking dead.

Toothbrush ex for the win. That looks like a bat to me...

There's other options out there if this doesn't float your boat and the Negan thing is meaningless to me as I stopped watching TWD a long time ago.

Lol isn't this like the only punisher statue that has something else than a bat? This thing is awesome and different

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bat is not an issue for me at all.... I like it.

Not nuts about the unpainted head sculpt at all and the skull painted face reminds me too much of The Purge... Even if Frank did it first... I think Purge first before Punisher :(

....and keep the price reasonable.

Man, I hope SSC keeps the price reasonable.

Back