Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sting? I didn't know SSC was doing wrestlers now.

:rotfl too funny...

sting-and-_39_s-baseball-bat-photo-u1

I was talking to Sideshow the other day about this piece. This thing is so unexpected, but SO AWESOME.

I'm blown away. I'm not a huge Punisher fan, but this is stunning. This is my fave Punisher piece thus far. Like many of your said though, I really hope for a COH option.

So did anyone ask SideShow at NYCC about a change of head and change of right hand options for this Punisher PF?

Sold my com years ago... I think this is worthy replacement...

Beautiful. An instant PO if I were still into pieces outside of the Batman family. This will definitely turn out great seeing that there's not a part that we should worry about in the final product, paint-wise.

And that smoke, will probably be made of pliable PVC so worry not about it being fragile.

Wow. Even if we don’t get an alternate sculpt, the face paint is growing on me. Cancelled my order of the IS for this.

I'm going to need at least a switch out portrait with no face paint to be intrested in this.

Wonder how long before SSC tells us what the change out options are?

...Cause I do want a no-facepaint portrait as well. Change out right hand would just be icing after that.

Wonder how long before SSC tells us what the change out options are?

...Cause I do want a no-facepaint portrait as well. Change out right hand would just be icing after that.
Yeah, a switch out portrait is a must for me. A right hand switch out holding a shotgun or other weapon would also be a bonus welcome for me. I'm shocked no one asked a rep at the CON if this PF came with switch out pieces or not.

Owned and loved that Snake Eyes. Simple and just nice

Back