Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Hard choice between this and the Iron Studios one. The problem with the Iron Studios one is in the pants though... too shiny and they aren't tucked in the boot as they should.

Really not into the smoke. Hope it's removable or there's a switch-out hand.

2ia38tx.jpg

Everything else looks excellent. Not very optimistic about production paint apps, though. Since this is all-sculpted, the paint will make or break the realism of the clothing.

I'm not keen on the painted face...hopefully theres a switch out head...but I'll probably pass on this.

I love almost everything about it.. Has to have an unpained face.. That is a must.. If it does I may cancel IS version or keep it and get both :)

I love almost everything about it.. Has to have an unpained face.. That is a must.. If it does I may cancel IS version or keep it and get both :)

The painted face is awesome guys, whats the big deal?

The painted face is awesome guys, whats the big deal?

I think most people want a more comic accurate portrait. While I think the war paint looks cool if it includes a regular head I would never display the war paint version.

The painted face is cool, but an unpainted comic accurate portrait will make or break this for me. If they have a home-run unpainted face portrait, it will be a day-one preorder.

I like the painted face. Will likely order and display like that. Next to normal looking IS Punisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most people want a more comic accurate portrait. While I think the war paint looks cool if it includes a regular head I would never display the war paint version.

I understand, If it did come with two heads I would prefer the painted version.

Back