Punisher Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: Thanks everybody I'm pretty happy with how it came out, I just wish I had more room in there, I would like to have one about twice this size but I just don't have a set up to support one that size.

:hi5: Thanks everybody I'm pretty happy with how it came out, I just wish I had more room in there, I would like to have one about twice this size but I just don't have a set up to support one that size.

It wouldn't hurt to buy the racks while they are available because you never know what you're collection will be like in the future.

It would be better to have them tucked away then to wish you would have bought them 3 years from now.

Not quit a loaded as yours but I'm getting there. I use this as a repository for the extra guns from my figures. They are too awesome to just sit in an box in the attic.

I made my own wall. Still haven't finished the overall setup but it's not bad as-is.

punisher armory 2 (640x576).jpg

Really simple to do. Here's the thread where I got the info: Quick and Easy Custom Weapons Room Diorama

Awesome job xenowolf! I think I remember seeing yours and GeneralZodLives pics in the Punisher thread.

Are those the ZY Toys weapons racks? I think I've seen them at Cots and Monkey D.

I still need to get that Iron Man table like GeneralZodLives has!

Great work guys!

Thanks guys and nice Gi Joe set up boba! And you too generalzod I really like the pose and the money case and tools, little details are everything in this hobby, very realistic :clap Oh and the weapons racks are cz modular weapons racks and you can find them on eBay for pretty cheap still.

Back