Punisher Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys in honor of the new photo of the upcoming punisher armory from daredevil season 2, I just wanted to share some pics of my 1/6 punisher armory and custom punisher figure. I used the art figures saves figure and customized the skull and shortened up the neck armor so it doesn't look so ridiculous, then I added an iron man workshop table and a crap load of 1/6 artillery that I thought that my ideal punisher armory should have and a few other accessories and had an acrylic case custom made to fit a notch in my desk, I have had this set up for awhile but thought this would be a good time to share. Also the idea for the bulletin board and map I got off of someone else diorama but I thought it was perfect and had to make one of my own using various Garth Ennis punisher villains and other major antagonists of his. I will show pics of what the original saves figure looks like for comparison and sorry about the lighting in my photos I am no photographer. I threw in a pic of the daredevil season two punisher armory, I can't wait to see how they do the punisher for this, my hopes are high. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 246
Sweet! I'd say he's ready for World War :lol

I have one of those racks for weapons, really awesome and customizable :rock

Ha those weapon racks are awesome, I got so frustrated trying to get this into position on my desk tho, it was a snug fit and I kept knocking **** over trying to get it in there :gah: :lol but once I did everything has stayed put really well. The punisher has always been a favorite of mine and a great character to make dioramas with for anyone who is a fan of firearms and 1/6 scale, so many awesome choices out there.

Ha those weapon racks are awesome, I got so frustrated trying to get this into position on my desk tho, it was a snug fit and I kept knocking **** over trying to get it in there :gah: :lol but once I did everything has stayed put really well. The punisher has always been a favorite of mine and a great character to make dioramas with for anyone who is a fan of firearms and 1/6 scale, so many awesome choices out there.
:rotfl

You're not kidding! I used the racks for a TDK Joker display and knocked that thing over no less than a hundred times. Getting each little hook installed and weapons staying in it's proper place was infuriating!

Nice set up

I used the same racks for my GI Joe armory and they are a PITA but look great once they're done

Awesome setup. Besides collecting 1/6 figures I'm also always on the lookout for 1/6 weapons that are just cool looking or I don't have. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed seeing the armory. :hi5:

Back