Public Enemies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any word on whether there will be a line of figures for Michael Mann's upcoming John Dillinger flick with Depp and Bale? I'd probably be up for it ...

4018018465.jpg

I have not, to this date, disliked a movie in which a tommy-gun appears.

SnakeDoc

Funny I was wondering exactly the same thing myself.Made for Hot Toys this line,I think.The tailoring would be fabulous!!

Without seeing the movie, I'd be up for it, pretty basic too, Depp and Bale figures would be enough for me.

I am also interested and waiting to see if Hot Toys will make a Public Enemies Johnny Depp and Christian Bale figures too.
If not, we should start a commission thread either in July or August to see if we can generate 10 and more people and hire one of the many talented sculptors on this board to create either head sculpts or a complete figure.

Movie looks good (at least from the previews I've seen) but figures would most likely be a pass for me.

I would like figures from this movie, I would take almost anything of Bale and Depp. I am a big fan of both actors.

Two of my most wanted figures are a g-man and gangster with tommy gun and violin case. I would be thrilled to get figs from this movie.

omg i would love 1/6th scale figures from this move. you would get all kinds of cool suits, over coats, weapons, etc.

I saw this movie the other day...I wasnt to crazy about it. It was sooo slowww....everything took forever to happen in the movie it seemed. It was also a really long movie. The acting was kinda blah too.....and theirs something about bale thats really starting to bugg me.......but I dont know what it is yet:rolleyes:

Chris

Saw it tonight. LOVED IT. Real sense for the time and a great, although quite largely flawed story! ARE YOU LISTENING HT? PUBLIC ENEMY MOVIE FIGURES MMK! :D
Depp and Bale at least! Loved the Dillinger characterisation he did, very well done! HATED that not one scene had a tripod!

I heard that this movie suck bad.its a flop at the box office too.

It's more for people who are fans of 'films' and not 'movies' per se. I can see very little people feeling comfortable with the funky cinematography, and story progression, and i myself admit it was largely flawed in many ways. A different director could've turned this into a semigodfatherworthycultstatus piece. Still a GREAT movie though, got to focus on all the pros not cons!

Back