Public Enemies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December'd be fine with me, i've been fearing later than that since even Terminator, which is 12/1, is announced, I figured not being announced meant probably later.

Found an official release finally, 12/8, just over a week now :rock

I'm guessing lack of collectibles is why there isn't much talk about this movie, but it's in my top 2 of 2009, loved it, can't wait to see it again.

Found an official release finally, 12/8, just over a week now :rock I'm guessing lack of collectibles is why there isn't much talk about this movie, but it's in my top 2 of 2009, loved it, can't wait to see it again.
That's great news. I have to see this. Bale is my favorite actor and Depp rules.

I'm still on DVD at the moment, but I don't care, it's good enough, though I do wish I had surround sound, one of the coolest parts of seeing this in theaters was the sounds of the tommy guns firing away.

I'm still on DVD at the moment, but I don't care, it's good enough, though I do wish I had surround sound, one of the coolest parts of seeing this in theaters was the sounds of the tommy guns firing away.

The cabin shootout would sound amazing in surround sound :rock

I finally got around to seeing this and loved it, does anyone know if this has ever been sold as a print anywhere or where I could get one?

PE.jpg

Back