Public Enemies - John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had a bit of time to quickly paint one up...
IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Mine is coming together nicely. Just havent found the time to mount the head yet. Also anyone have a recipe on how to make the smaller gun with what looks like a banana clip? Also, can you believe it but ive yet to watch the movie haha

Have you guys seen the brother production figure on ebay. Apeshk has it in his preorder section, would be ultimate with this sculpt!

that is a great sculpt i liked the slicked back one

Since this thread was resurrected, I'll tell you a sad story. I got this awesome head sculpt painted from xeno and I had made a Dillinger figure. I wanted to make another figure out of him so I took him apart. I kept the head in a cabinet with some of my spare parts but little did I know that the head fell on to the floor, it was carpeted, so it didn't break. But like I said I didn't know it was on the ground and I have three dogs and one of them is rather large, one is small and one is medium size. The medium size one (Nancy) likes to eat objects, particularly ones that are mine. I didn't find her doing it so I can only speculate that it was her but the sculpt was chewed to ___t. Just the other day I fixed it up to the best of my abilities and put the figure back together but it'll never be the same.

Hello Xenoviper, I am interested in buying from you both versions of John dillinger head sculpts unpainted.
Let me know how I can buy these from you.

Last edited:
Back