Public Enemies - John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine - excellent likeness. I've already got the clothing but need firearms.
What kind of guns should I look for?

Hi Xeno, I've also pm'ed you twice but no reply. Still waiting for your Paypal email to pay you. Can't wait to received these heads.

Hi - Love the head sculpts. I tried to Private Message but can not. A message states your PM Box is full and won't accept any more PMs. ARGH! I would love to put in an order. Please let us know when we can PM again. thanks !!!!!!!

Very well done! I love it! I'm a huge fan of the older mafia days so I thought about making him. Now if only I liked the movie :(

Here's were my DIllinger is at the moment, waiting ofr the head.
The suit is a cheap ass suit bought on ebay and modified to fit a slim shoulder true type.
The thompson have bee repianted and i have made his custom gun (colt with thompson supressor and handle grip with extended mag, as seen in the movie)

Thanks to evilface for the stand sticker.

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

Here's were my DIllinger is at the moment, waiting ofr the head.
The suit is a cheap ass suit bought on ebay and modified to fit a slim shoulder true type.
The thompson have bee repianted and i have made his custom gun (colt with thompson supressor and handle grip with extended mag, as seen in the movie)

Thanks to evilface for the stand sticker.

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

hi where did you buy the tie and what body did you use?thanks

Looks great guys.. all your headless Dillingers are looking good. Heads sculpts are on the way already so soon you guys will be able to complete the figures ;)

Here's my finished John Dillinger.

He's on a true type narrow shoulder body.

Shirt and tie: DML
Vest: ACI
Trousers: unknown found on ebay
Shoes: DML
Coat: German green coat dye in black and buttons added
Hat: SIdeshow Indy repainted
Gloves: Hot Toys Joker
Thompson: 21st century customized to be accurate to movie
Colt: custom to be accurate to movie
Stand decal: EVILFACE

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg