Public Enemies - John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaw Dropin' Figure Man!!...wow!!...please tell me your experience on sculpting?...for how long u been doin' this?...how many hours do you invest in each figure 'til its done?...

Congrats man felicidades Amigo! wow!

I actually went to your blog and all I have to say is you work is amazing. Especially with Johnny Depp head sculpts (ie: Dillinger and Sands). Do you have anymore pictures if the Smirk Version of Depp? :rock:rock

Also how much is your commission for a custom headsculpt?
Also which body did you use for the kick ass Duke Nukem fig?

Jaw Dropin' Figure Man!!...wow!!...please tell me your experience on sculpting?...for how long u been doin' this?...how many hours do you invest in each figure 'til its done?...

Congrats man felicidades Amigo! wow!

Thanks. I usually do these stuff at night time when I came back home from work.

I actually went to your blog and all I have to say is you work is amazing. Especially with Johnny Depp head sculpts (ie: Dillinger and Sands). Do you have anymore pictures if the Smirk Version of Depp? :rock:rock

Also how much is your commission for a custom headsculpt?
Also which body did you use for the kick ass Duke Nukem fig?

Ive use WWE muscular body for that Duke Nukem figure.

Just finished this smirk Dillinger.

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

Got my v2 head a while back, haven't had the opportunity to post how impressive it is. I got 2 Slim TTs from Sideshow yesterday, so work will commence on Dillenger.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I was very surprised by your casting process, Jack. Is it rotocast? I've been mulling over whether to fill it with expanding foam before glueing it to a neck adapter. I'm not sure how much heat the foam generates -- I bought it to fill some Marx Johnny West horses, so I'll find out when I get to those.

It's a beautiful sculpt! Thank you!

Back