Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Scarlet Witch and Psylocke pretty much equally. Well.......maybe Scarlet Witch has just a tiny bit of an edge. :monkey3 :lol

Both are gorgeous statues and I'm so glad I was able to get them.

Here's a few pictures of my Psylocke Comiquette. It's such a fantastic statue. I'm still waiting for my replacement Bonsai tree but I wanted to post pictures anyway.

More in my Statue Photography thread

Psylocke.jpg

Psylocke2.jpg

Psylocke3.jpg

Psylocke4.jpg

Psylocke5.jpg

Psylocke6.jpg

Psylocke7.jpg

Psylocke8.jpg

Psylocke9.jpg

Psylocke15.jpg

what's up with the high shine on her?? is it lighting of camera effects??

I put a gloss on both her hair and outfit. I do the gloss on the hair of all my female statues and the outfits only if I think it'll look good.

I'm with Ski, I love the shiny. :D

I use a product called Pledge with Future Shine. It's originally used for floors but it's acrylic based and works really well on statues.

You guys suckered me in. I hopped on the wait list and it just converted.
:yess:

Maybe I can tempt you tonight :naughty

Hey but didn't you sell SW?

Dooooooooooo it.

Nah I never did. I couldn't bring myself to let her go and I don't think I will be able to so I might as well keep the line going. The only way I will sell SW and Dagger as of now is there is something that I want that I come across that is really expensive.

Looks like it works quite well... how do u apply this stuff onto the statue? Does it make it "sticky" and attract dust??
I just apply it with a paintbrush. It's not really hard at all, you just have to be careful you don't get it on an area where you don't want it.

It doesn't make it sticky at all. Once it dries, and it dries fast, it's nice and smooth. It doesn't attract dust at least in my experience and if anything it actually protects the paint, since it acts like a protective seal as well as a gloss.

I just apply it with a paintbrush. It's not really hard at all, you just have to be careful you don't get it on an area where you don't want it.

It doesn't make it sticky at all. Once it dries, and it dries fast, it's nice and smooth. It doesn't attract dust at least in my experience and if anything it actually protects the paint, since it acts like a protective seal as well as a gloss.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll have to invest in some Pledge Future Shine!

Back