Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ok then .:monkey2

56870029.jpg

BTW when's Black Friday this year for you southerners:dunno

since it looks as if spook will be a bust for Marvel, i guess we'll have to wait for then to get anything.

Anyword on waitlist converts for her. I already have mine and am very satisfied but im always curious to know if the demand met expectations for an item. I figured the high price point would scare people away but i havent heard of any waitlist fullfillments and sideshows not advertising her.

Anyword on waitlist converts for her. I already have mine and am very satisfied but im always curious to know if the demand met expectations for an item. I figured the high price point would scare people away but i havent heard of any waitlist fullfillments and sideshows not advertising her.

After going back and forth on this piece, I finally decided that I like this piece and it will go well with all the other 1/5 Marvel babes so I ordered the EX yesterday and got my activation notice tonight. So I'm guessing there are still more to be had.

Back