Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fuzzo what's uuuuppppp!

Thanks for the song :lol, you're waiting on this too right?

No worries!

Nah, my tastes are slightly different for faces, and I'm trying to stay away from anymore 1/5 scale pieces so I'll wait for the PF. Interested in seeing the in hand pics tho.

No worries!

Nah, my tastes are slightly different for faces, and I'm trying to stay away from anymore 1/5 scale pieces so I'll wait for the PF. Interested in seeing the in hand pics tho.

I'll be taking shots so I got that covered :wink1:

What do you think of the Black Cat PF? I was thinking of getting on the waitlist.

I'll be taking shots so I got that covered :wink1:

What do you think of the Black Cat PF? I was thinking of getting on the waitlist.

I'm on the fence about that one. Can't quite bring myself to like the face, I think the gorgeous LSB spoiled me (which was made worse by that awesome photoshop someone did of the LSB head on the PF body) :x Still have it on order tho... it's Black and it's 1/4 scale but hmmmmmmmm....

WL for that should have no problem converting I think, the ex ES is pretty large.

I'm on the fence about that one. Can't quite bring myself to like the face, I think the gorgeous LSB spoiled me (which was made worse by that awesome photoshop someone did of the LSB head on the PF body) :x Still have it on order tho... it's Black and it's 1/4 scale but hmmmmmmmm....

WL for that should have no problem converting I think, the ex ES is pretty large.

Yeah I saw that manip and it looked pretty good. I would actually be fine with either face.

I was deciding between Black Cat and She-Hulk(need your opinion on this too!) but then I'm trying to stay with characters from Iron Man and Spiderman. I don't know how long I'd have to hold out in waiting for the Scarjo Black Widow they said they'd be putting out :monkey4

Yeah I saw that manip and it looked pretty good. I would actually be fine with either face.

I was deciding between Black Cat and She-Hulk(need your opinion on this too!) but then I'm trying to stay with characters from Iron Man and Spiderman. I don't know how long I'd have to hold out in waiting for the Scarjo Black Widow they said they'd be putting out :monkey4

Hmmm BC and She-Hulk PF, I'm on the fence about those 2 so won't be much help : P

Noooooooooooooooo!

+1 BC. :)

I'm have a really really hard time getting over the face of BC, and I know it's contentious but she's not attractive at all to me. She-Hulk is ok and her face is ok, but as a character isn't a must have for me and it's getting pretty cluttered here so I need to make a decision on what pieces I want to display since the X-men PF, Spidey and Hulk will already be in it. I don't really like cluttered displays so I'm really gonna have to pick and choose. I may still get those 2 but they may be relegated to my storage house.

I'm have a really really hard time getting over the face of BC, and I know it's contentious but she's not attractive at all to me. She-Hulk is ok and her face is ok, but as a character isn't a must have for me and it's getting pretty cluttered here so I need to make a decision on what pieces I want to display since the X-men PF, Spidey and Hulk will already be in it. I don't really like cluttered displays so I'm really gonna have to pick and choose. I may still get those 2 but they may be relegated to my storage house.

I actually have the same feeling about both :1-1:

I just want to get some more Marvel females in the house ya know? :lol

I actually have the same feeling about both :1-1:

I just want to get some more Marvel females in the house ya know? :lol

I have high hopes for the Jim Lee style Rogue and upcoming Psylocke PF. Hope they get Tim Miller to sculpt those, he rocks.

I have high hopes for the Jim Lee style Rogue and upcoming Psylocke PF. Hope they get Tim Miller to sculpt those, he rocks.

I'm interested in those as well, however I don't have any dibs on the X Men, my girlfriend does :monkey2

In the end though it's pretty much a shared collection so that's okay!

I'm interested in those as well, however I don't have any dibs on the X Men, my girlfriend does :monkey2

In the end though it's pretty much a shared collection so that's okay!

Ahh, haha, well they will all be displayed in the same place anyways I guess, umm as long as u guys dun break up.

Shhhhhhh! :monkey1

Off topic: Yay Carnage!

debbie_downer.jpg

Back