Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I planned on canceling her because I didnt like the high price point but after I saw her in person I decided I really did want it. I just reread the recent 4 part series where she travels to Japan and Kills Matsuo and it sealed it for me. It captures that stoic passive warrior vibe of who Psylocke is now.

Yeah flash kills the pics, im no pro photographer but I travel out there and take the pics so at times like this I can decide. In person the paint app looked good. It reminds me of the Scarlet Witch. Once I opened her up I felt the paint was much more vibrant than any pics showed. If you like the scarlet witch you will like this one.

Well, that's awesome because I LOVE Scarlet Witch comiquette, one of my favs. I also love Psylocke more as a character and know more about her than SW!!

BTW, what do you think of Ms. Marvel PF in person? I have the EX on waitlist.

Well, that's awesome because I LOVE Scarlet Witch comiquette, one of my favs. I also love Psylocke more as a character and know more about her than SW!!
:duff

Agreed! I thought Ms Marvel looked pretty good too. She had presence, looked tall and strong. Her Sash is the best part and has a wire lining so you can pose it. Also, the material on her outfit is cool enough. I want to cancel her and She Hulk because I truthfully do not read their comics but seeing them does make it difficult. The one I thought looked awful was black cat. Way too cartoony, proportions off and the material on her outfit looked awkward. Psylocke was my favorite of the the girls on display...then Ms Marvel.

someone on the other forum said it ships on the 17th of this month. My WL converted, but I leaving to vegas for Halloween... on the 27th. Im afraid FED EX might attempt a failed delivery. I get back on the following Tuesday, is that enuff time?

someone on the other forum said it ships on the 17th of this month. My WL converted, but I leaving to vegas for Halloween... on the 27th. Im afraid FED EX might attempt a failed delivery. I get back on the following Tuesday, is that enuff time?

You should call them to deliver when you get back.

I'm on the waitlist for the EX...pretty sure it'll convert but not sure if I want one, though.:rotfl

...I don't know. She's got "gift card" written all over her. Sigh! Decision, decision!:banghead

I'm on the waitlist for the EX...pretty sure it'll convert but not sure if I want one, though.:rotfl

...I don't know. She's got "gift card" written all over her. Sigh! Decision, decision!:banghead

Yeah, this one will have no trouble converting.

I'm in the same boat as you Sebastian, but I'll be gone for most of November. I've got a lot of Q4 stuff on order too...I better call them :(

Dear ____:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # ******** is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-10-15. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-10-15 by logging into your account here:
:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Dear ____:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # ******** is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-10-15. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-10-15 by logging into your account here:
:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Quick! CANCEL!!! CANCEEELLL!!!!!!!!

I ended up canceling as well. I got my notice that my Carnage comiquette is coming in 20 days and I can't afford both.

Rather have Carnage than her.

:devil

You know, it's funny that I've converted on a Flex waitlist today as only a week ago I was denied Flex conversion on my Exclusive order :lol

You should have been denied the Flex waitlist also. I am not sure you are worthy to own this piece.

Back