Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly i missed the PPO for this one, something came up at work today, mainly my job :mad: anyways got on the WL and i'm sure it'll convert.:nana:

:gah:..Same here, I was bussy at work and got 3 hours late to the PPO, so hopefully both will convert...:pray:

Something I noticed: The regular edition mentions nothing about Mark Brooks. The Dagger and SW comiquettes both explicitly state "Sideshow and Mark Brooks present," even on the regular editions. I know the exclusive Psylocke has a Mark Brooks print, but is this comiquette considered to be a part of Brooks' line? I'm wondering if Mark designed this statue or if SS just got him to produce a print to match it.

Something I noticed: The regular edition mentions nothing about Mark Brooks. The Dagger and SW comiquettes both explicitly state "Sideshow and Mark Brooks present," even on the regular editions. I know the exclusive Psylocke has a Mark Brooks print, but is this comiquette considered to be a part of Brooks' line? I'm wondering if Mark designed this statue or if SS just got him to produce a print to match it.

Quoting Mark Brooks from the Statue Forum thread prior to the full reveal:
"It's actually a sketch I did of Psylocke 3 or 4 years ago and it wasn't for Sideshow. The statue looks very different from that. I can tell you that the designs for Psylocke have not appeared anywhere online yet so everyone will be seeing the statue and artwork for the first time at the same time. Can't wait for you guys to see her!"

hope this helps :D

We arent like those guys. :hi5: SSF > Statueforum :exactly:

And whats wrong with her eyebrows? lol
Too thick, too centered,
psybrow.jpg

psybrow2.jpg

I'm glad i was able to P.O this but now i have to make a decision...4th Qtr is looking to be pretty pricey!

something may have to go considering there will prob be something comin out at SDCC this year that may also come out in the 4th Qtr or 1st Qtr 2011, sooo...what should i cancel?

ON P.O i have:

Legacy Studio's IM MK VI (keeping it)
Ms Marvel PF (Keeping it! )

Gambit PF...undecided
this new Psylocke...wanna keep it
BC LSB....Undecided

and like i said whatever SDCC brings us this year...Normally i wold keep it all but i have a big Fam and a lot of Christmas presents to buy every year :gah:

Back