Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlisted at 10:08:21

Really, are you serious!? Mine was a minute early!

* ORDER DATE 05/14/2010 16:59

But look at that price! $275! Dear god, that's quite a leap!:google

I seriously have got to check the prices in the future! This one's a keeper, though! Lord knows I need an asian in my menagerie of collection exotique. Man-thing or Grievous might be asian but I can never tell...:rotfl

I seriously have got to check the prices in the future! This one's a keeper, though! Lord knows I need an asian in my menagerie of collection exotique. Man-thing or Grievous might be asian but I can never tell...:rotfl

For 275 you prolly can get a RL one, just not permanently well unless..... : P

Aside from the great print, Im willing to pay a little more for peace of mind if I have an issue with mine I can deal directly with SS instead of a retailer in regards to exchanges etc.

You are canceling.... QFT :lecture :goodpost: :exactly:

AlterEgo is selling her for $238.49.

No Ex, means I would FAIL!!!!

I am gonna say second chance. Cloak 'n Dagger sold out quick, but ended up on second chance...and I think the giftcard section at one time? Unfortunately, Scarlet Witch will not follow trend, for the sculpt is perfect in every shape 'n form.

Back