Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely more excited about this one than the Lara Croft comiquette, don't know if anyone else feels this way? Although I am a fan of both Brooks And AH!

I think it looks pretty cool. I would definitely consider getting it if there weren't so many other things coming out. At 17" in height I'm guessing it is 1/4 scale? It is a little difficult to judge given the base and pose, but since she isn't standing upright I'm going to guess that compensates for the base.

I think it looks pretty cool. I would definitely consider getting it if there weren't so many other things coming out. At 17" in height I'm guessing it is 1/4 scale? It is a little difficult to judge given the base and pose, but since she isn't standing upright I'm going to guess that compensates for the base.

I would say the sword adds to the height but I dont think its by much.

well imo, the MS Marvel and Gambit pieces are subpar imo, even if the sculpt are good the bases suck the big one imo. these two will be available for quite sometime in the aftermarket, if not from ssc.
as for the BC lsb, it's really well done but most likely will also be on second chance and for sale on the forums at a discount for 6 months to a year, while most if not all these Com ladies seem to be harder to get after release time, so i'd cancel any if not all of these in favour of the hughes or brooks line.

tough decisions lay ahead of you man. i have Gambit and MS Marvel on order but 90% sure i'm cancelling them.

Yeah it looks like Gambit and BC LSB are gonna have to go!

one... i don't have any LSb's and should just steer clear of the whole hornets nest while i can and wait for the PF, and two.....Gambit could be better so it looks like he's out as well.

As for Ms Marvel...She Stays Nuff Said! :D

Yea I cant wait for my Ms. Marvel to come in! Im liking her more and more as a character...shes almost up there with black cat for me!

I really hope they do a PF black cat...I think the AH! version is kinda boring...whick is surprising since all the other AH! com's are awesome...

I have the Black cat LSB EX on order...cant wait for that to come in!

Yea I cant wait for my Ms. Marvel to come in! Im liking her more and more as a character...shes almost up there with black cat for me!

I really hope they do a PF black cat...I think the AH! version is kinda boring...whick is surprising since all the other AH! com's are awesome...

Black Cat PF has already been confirmed :hi5:

the AH! black cat just has a terrible pose

the AH! black cat just has a terrible pose

Yeah that is the only one imo that just got lost in a slew of Awesome CQ's.....i own the Black Cat CQ and it is by no means a crappy piece, but it's just not as dynamic as the rest of the line

OK, I've been a long time reader of this site, (and a longtime collector) but never joined til today, so hi :) I collect mostly the Marvel women, so when I heard Psylocke was coming, I was stoked. But, I gotta say, I am pretty disappointed. I totally agree with everyone who thinks the eyebrows are off. They make her look really hard, and not in a sexy warrior woman kind of way. :p I'm seriously hoping the face is modified a bit before SS sends these out. I love her, from the neck down- she's got a great base. keeping my fingers crossed....

Back