Psylocke bowen statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cockroach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone received this beauty? any photos? I can't believe we've only seen 2 press pics... I found the attached pic but no others? :panic:

Has anyone received this beauty? any photos? I can't believe we've only seen 2 press pics... I found the attached pic but no others? :panic:

That isn't an in-hand pic. Those are either the painted masters or painted samples from the factory. That is just some room in the Bowen Designs facility.

Koto's version is better.

gotta say no. up close pics of the koto version reveal sloppy sculpt -work and paint apps if you ask me.:lecture

i just don't like the anatomy and finished product of koto products..i think these will go on the cheap in the future if you really need one...look at gentle giant crap...especially their lotr line. :lecture

Koto's version is better and so is sideshow, no need to throw a third statue into my wallet's abyss.

Yeah i agree with all of the above but am a huge psylocke fan so wanna see more of this one before i commit to buying?

has anyone actually ordered the bowen psylocke??! i ve checked statuemarvels & statueforum but neither have anything on this statue?

gotta say no. up close pics of the koto version reveal sloppy sculpt -work and paint apps if you ask me.:lecture

i just don't like the anatomy and finished product of koto products..i think these will go on the cheap in the future if you really need one...look at gentle giant crap...especially their lotr line. :lecture

do you have any links of the up close pics?

Back