PS4 and XBOX720 specs leaked.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll likely do what I always do. Wait six months to a year, see what the initial batch of games are like for each system, how well they are doing in terms of market share, see if any hardware issues present themselves, compare the individual quality of the cross platform release titles, and what exclusive titles and publishers they have lined up, and then make an informed choice from there.

Hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Part names & Numbers makes me go ????

i don't know anything about Tech

so my noob question is, how much better the new gen consoles compared to the current ones? (Graphically speaking)

Well if you have a super high end PC right now, then the Xbox720 will make you go, 'meh, its okay I guess....'

If you (like me) have been playing almost solely Xbox360 for the last 7 years then the next Xbox720 will make your eyeballs pop out of your head and melt your brain :rotfl

and we'll say, "ooooh so this is what my annoying PC gamer friends have been talking about for the last 2-3 years :D "

I'll likely get them both at launch. Always do. I love new hardware. It's never been a problem for me.

So basically you've never played a video game

No I have. I've played 90% of what's there, just not finished them. I collect games and my biggest problem is that I start one and maybe get half way through or maybe a bit more or less and then my attention is grabbed by another game.

No I have. I've played 90% of what's there, just not finished them. I collect games and my biggest problem is that I start one and maybe get half way through or maybe a bit more or less and then my attention is grabbed by another game.
So basically you've never played a video game.

I mean, not 100%-ing a game is fine, but not even completing the main story means you really haven't played it. It'd be like watching half a movie then coming back to it a year later and watching the second half. I've played the first level of Metal Gear Solid, but I wouldn't say 'I've played Metal Gear Solid' because that implies I've finished it.

No because out of the 637 games that I have, I have simply beat 179 and completed 40 by collecting everything. So I guess you can say I've played 219 of them. Many of them I've gotten quite far into them but have not completed them to the credits.

So basically you've never played a video game.

I mean, not 100%-ing a game is fine, but not even completing the main story means you really haven't played it. It'd be like watching half a movie then coming back to it a year later and watching the second half. I've played the first level of Metal Gear Solid, but I wouldn't say 'I've played Metal Gear Solid' because that implies I've finished it.

...but you have played it. You didn't complete it, but you've played it.

ps4 controller maybe diffrent

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjelyhpc57Y[/ame]

Still not enough games there to make a back log. :rotfl

No but it's adding to my ever growing pile. My girlfriend keeps telling me I have more games than I could play in a lifetime but I can't stop.

It really is hard to sit down with one game and finish it. When I'm playing it I keep thinking "Oh I really want to play Final Fantasy but I just started EarthBound. But I want to play Mass Effect 3 to finish the story but Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed III are calling me too but I still have to finish Harvest Moon!"

It's so hard to keep attention focused when so many of the games are good.

I don't believe they'd change the DS3, I can see them updating it but a complete change? nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back