Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prometheus Sequel : Paradise?

*puts on angel face* Its an effort to save the studio money; they took a shellacking on the original film, and I think they should quit throwing good money after bad. If they want to simply waste a bunch of cash, they could send it to me and I will put it to better use. :nana:

But seriously, the original film is hopelessly borked, and even Hollywood's best and brightest cannot find their way out of Lost Boy's cinematic morass. Do you honestly think anything else good is going to come out of it at this point?

Much of my ire for the original is bound up in the fact that they ruined the greatest teaser in all of science fiction, the Space Jockey, by turning him into just a big human in a suit. Anyone studying the original Giger sculpt can see that that idea was hogwash.... and now they done gone and broke the whole concept. Goodbye, original mysterious Space Jockey.

Some ideas belong dead.

Can you not just watch ALIEN and appreciate it on it's own merits as a stand alone. Even though they tried to connect the AVP to ALIEN, I don't consider it canon at all and just look at them as separate entities. Could you not do the same for Prometheus?

Can you not just watch ALIEN and appreciate it on it's own merits as a stand alone. Even though they tried to connect the AVP to ALIEN, I don't consider it canon at all and just look at them as separate entities. Could you not do the same for Prometheus?

Yeah, probably, and probably eventually I will. Its just that Ridley disappointed not only me, but so many fans so very badly with what he did that he deserves eternal trouncing for it.

He desecrated the SPACE JOCKEY. We hang, draw and quarter folks for less. :peace

Yeah, probably, and probably eventually I will. Its just that Ridley disappointed not only me, but so many fans so very badly with what he did that he deserves eternal trouncing for it.

He desecrated the SPACE JOCKEY. We hang, draw and quarter folks for less. :peace

Well, he didn't disappoint this fan. So personally...I hope you don't get your wish :lol

I liked Prometheus. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but I liked it for what it was. If anything, a sequel could actually improve it; maybe.

No he doesn't. Shut up. **** you fans. I hate you all. I'll even sacrifice my love for this series just to ****ing spite you all.
There's hate for the film, and then there's irrational hyperbolic idiotic opinons. And that's what you're doing. You make me sick. And I hope you all lose in the end.

No he doesn't. Shut up. **** you fans. I hate you all. I'll even sacrifice my love for this series just to ****ing spite you all.
There's hate for the film, and then there's irrational hyperbolic idiotic opinons. And that's what you're doing. You make me sick. And I hope you all lose in the end.

Hell yeah tell it like it is!

and always, stay classy :hi5:

Class can go to hell and die. I'm going to war. Against the fanboys.

And i'm bringing some friends.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asv1_R2Cd4[/ame]

Well, he didn't disappoint this fan. So personally...I hope you don't get your wish :lol

This one either. Still love this movie, even if it wasn't quite what I expected. I really hope we get another one.

Why so angry Celtic?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Well, realistically, because i'm bored, and the only emotion I am feeling right now is anger towards an internet James Bond villain woman. :lol

But i'm just so done with hyperbolic fan hate. It's dull. It's almost as if the fans have no clue what makes a film good or bad. It's the little things. The non-things.

Space Jockey as a man in a suit doesn't make the film bad. Period. Don't even care if you can justify your opinion. That doesn't affect the story, characters, plot, acting and direction.

Now...had Goldfinger brought up the actual issues with the film, like the messy script, and bad editing choices... perhaps I would've been less harsh...but she didn't. No. Stromberg decided that the film is **** because of Space Jockies. No thanks.

Of course, I am hyperbolically hating fans for being hyperbolic. But whatever. They're evil. :lol

asian-rage.gif

I wanna see shaw blow some **** up on the engineers planet.

like when they blow up the entire planet in Battlefield Earth. She should blow up the whole Prometheus
planet.

battlefield_earth1.jpg

..... Quick call 911, someone's off his meds again! :rotfl

Seriously.... this is some true hyperbole right up there. Anyone losing their mind like this over a movie that hopefully will never even be made, has issues. Funny issues, but issues nonetheless.

p.s. I doubt you and your "friends" [who probably consist of that noted Internet thinker/logician Larja Whatever...and that's it] are the equal of the Avengers. You are certainly no Iron Man.... settle down, Beavis.

Actually, I could give a **** if you like this flick or not. It's just your overall opinion sucks.

It really, really does.

tumblr_m8fu3etzdf1r6v7x1.gif

Prometheus doesn't suck!

It has nothing to do with Prometheus. It just has to do with fanboys not understanding film.

If they don't like the film, fair enough. But hate it on it's own merits. Not your fanboy nit picks. You know? Just doesn't feel fair.

Back