Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Best Buy that is close to my work opens at 10am. I was at the front door at 9:56. Doors open I walk in and not one Steelbook. “We didn’t get any” said the sales associate!!
Went to the front desk and he said the BB in the next city has 5 copies (they opened at 9am). Jumped in my car drove the 30 minutes and walked in to BB. One copy left! Naturally I made the purchase!! This might be a very hard one to find folks if you plan on picking it up after work!!! Very happy I have mine!!

The Best Buy that is close to my work opens at 10am. I was at the front door at 9:56. Doors open I walk in and not one Steelbook. “We didn’t get any” said the sales associate!!
Went to the front desk and he said the BB in the next city has 5 copies (they opened at 9am). Jumped in my car drove the 30 minutes and walked in to BB. One copy left! Naturally I made the purchase!! This might be a very hard one to find folks if you plan on picking it up after work!!! Very happy I have mine!!

I got one this morning and my store is sold out now. With the 4K or 3D steelbooks you almost have to pre-order them now because so many buy them up for ebaying now.

I got one this morning and my store is sold out now. With the 4K or 3D steelbooks you almost have to pre-order them now because so many buy them up for ebaying now.

I have purchased “In Stock” blu rays online from BB but never “Pre-Order”. When you Pre-order can you pick up in store or is it shipped meaning shipping charges apply?

Ah, well I don't know that I need to pay a full $30 for this movie. $19.99 for the standard release will be just fine. Everybody's criticisms about the idiocy of the crew are spot on but I found it to be a bloody disgusting guilty pleasure and can see myself having a fun time revisiting it from time to time.

Crazy that hear we are mid-August and as of this moment I still don't own a single 2017 release at home.

Drop @ Bottleneck Gallery is live

IMG_0224.JPG

I guess there's something I missed. I seem to remember a regular DVD for a film like this costing a measly $10 back in 2006 or whenever.

No, DVD's of new releases have never been 10 bucks. You can find old movies for that price but not new unless it's some Black Friday deal or something. Before DVD's Laserdiscs could run $60 to well over a hundred for a single movie.

Back