Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah , I noticed that too when I was trying to search for the Dimensions about 3 weeks ago. It lets you see the page through your purchase in your account but doesn't seem to show on the site.

The slim chance they had of selling the rest is looking unlikely! Unless they cancelled the reg which is equally unlikely!

Last edited:
From Stan Winston studios FB page, I think this is fan made, great concept either way with the removable mask, I like it a lot. Maybe SS will do something like this in future.

Agree! like this concept, but I've enough with engineer statue, I prefer other characters like hammerpede 1:1 :pray:

Agree! like this concept, but I've enough with engineer statue, I prefer other characters like hammerpede 1:1 :pray:

Since posting that, I did some digging and found out a bit more, it's a cool little resin Kit that is available to buy for about $70 plus shipping. I do like the removable mask idea though, I hope SS use it if they do go ahead with a full suit engineer. I'm waiting to see if Narin puts out his Berserker soon, then I'll grab one of these beauties I think.

Sorry, just realised how unhelpful my post was. Wasn't paying attention at all, posted the link to the wrong page.

Do they usually wait until loads of people join the WL and then make more available?

Trying to decide between this, the Alien LSB and the new Coolprops Guardian (Gort) bio.

Already know the Gort bio will look great from those in-hand pics on Thehunterslair...

You mean the Big Chap LSB? That's what I was referring to when I said "Alien LSB".

Big Chap LSB, Engineer Maquette and the Guardian bio. Those are the three I'm having trouble choosing from.

I'd like to pick up the Aliens Warrior LSB, but it's not as high on my list as those other three.

I actually though the Prometheus crew was one of the smarter groups in the franchise

I love the movie, watched it again about a week ago. Really looking forward to the rest of the trilogy.

I actually though the Prometheus crew was one of the smarter groups in the franchise

Really? This video pretty much sums up everything I thought while watching it the first time, bunch of plonkers! I still like the film though, some of the best production values I've seen in a long old time, hope they make a second.

Huge spoilers...

Since posting that, I did some digging and found out a bit more, it's a cool little resin Kit that is available to buy for about $70 plus shipping. I do like the removable mask idea though, I hope SS use it if they do go ahead with a full suit engineer. I'm waiting to see if Narin puts out his Berserker soon, then I'll grab one of these beauties I think.

Yes I saw this piece time ago, it's a cool resin kit, in my case I've enough with engineer statue but this little piece will be nice to put it with the Alien/Prometheus blurays/dvd's collection.

Back