Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys that mask isn't supposed to go with this suit. This is the pressure suit. The chair suit (black color) is the one that has the mask. It also looks way different.

Prom1.JPG

Yeah, I don't know why you would even want to put the mask on while he's in the pressure suit. A cool thing to go with the statue but I wouldn't really need it.

Yeah, I don't know why you would even want to put the mask on while he's in the pressure suit. A cool thing to go with the statue but I wouldn't really need it.

The mask will no doubt be the exclusive for display purposes only. Not intended to be worn by the sculpt as a switch out portrait.
:lecture

Guys that mask isn't supposed to go with this suit. This is the pressure suit. The chair suit (black color) is the one that has the mask. It also looks way different.

Prom1.JPG

I may be wrong here as its been awhile since i have seen the movie, but i think its the same suit and the extra bio armor just forms up around him while he is in the chair like a living thing growing to protect him better. The bio armor is an awesome thing but i definately would not display him with this helmet since he doesnt have the other armor sections to go with it, it would just look weird. Its a great looking engineer statue tho.

i saw a pic over on toyark (i think it was that site) and the sideshow tag at SDCC says its a PF, not a Maquette!!! i was kinda scared for a moment cause it totally looked larger than that. at least the PF should be in my price range.

i saw a pic over on toyark (i think it was that site) and the sideshow tag at SDCC says its a PF, not a Maquette!!! i was kinda scared for a moment cause it totally looked larger than that. at least the PF should be in my price range.

That's great news! This piece I hope is definitely a reasonable price. I can afford PF's. :yess::pray: Can't wait for order. Hurry up!

What is the difference? The big chap maquette is 1/4, does the naming really matter?

I see, even Sideshow themselves seem confused!! so is it PF or Maquette lol!!

I know. it almost makes it seem like there might be a Space Jockey in the seat Maquette, and then also a Engineer PF statue. :lol:dunno

But i think its just the Engineer. dont want to start rumors. LoL

Since I didn't like that Scott made them look human I'll only get it if I can put the mask on. They'll always be a Jockey to me! :gah:

Sideshow's movie maquettes are "usually" 1:4 scale. All their Alien, Predator and Marvel stuff has been like that unless it's a 1:1 prop. Only non 1:4 I can think of is Hellboy Samael and The Destroyer.

Back