Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get this!!!

He looks a bit strange standing with his legs so close together, but it still looks fantastic!

EDIT: I assume the helmet next to it will be the exclusive!!! :drool

Last edited:
I liked the move, didn't love it. Too many other pieces that I love at SDCC. This looks cool though.

Looks awesome and actually still need to see the movie. What you think the price on this will be?

Really love how this came out i'm really really hoping the price isn't so high. Want to be able to afford it since I can't afford the new Predator 2 Maquette coming out. Just hope it's cheaper. Maybe not :pray:

[/IMG]
1044980_418780748236692_1970021744_n.jpg

Mother-Of-God-Dinosaurs-In-Jurrasic-Park-Gif.gif

Really love how this came out i'm really really hoping the price isn't so high. Want to be able to afford it since I can't afford the new Predator 2 Maquette coming out. Just hope it's cheaper. Maybe not :pray:

How you know you can't afford it, did they set the price.

Well I don't know price but it could be high judging by it but guess we'll see.

I've been waiting awhile for this one :rock

Looks really awesome, I'm loving the pose- really captures the Engineer. The paint looks superb as well, especially on the sculpt. :yess:

Really hope I can get this. Fantastic and just watched Prometheus and boy did I enjoy it especially this awesome character right here. Super bad *** and really makes me want this even more. At this point screw whatever the price is I will have one! I think for me Alien is my favorite over Predator so any Alien or Prometheus pieces will be mine. Like the Big Chap LSB. :yess:

When I saw the first pic I was like.. :sleep

Then I saw the second pic and I was like.. :rock

Pose looks kinda weird, but then again, the SS Big Chap maquette's pose looks weird too. I've grown accustomed to it and I'm fine with it now. I may feel the same about this one as well. Suit looks fantastic. Hope the paint looks like that on the production pieces. Chair suit helmet is a nice add on.

Nice job SS, you've got my wallets attention. :wink1:

Day one PO for me!

I say he could be like $899.99

that would be way too much. Should be no more than the Planet Hulk. I can't imagine this license was too expensive for them and seeing as the movie doesn't have a huge following, not sure many would drop that much for this, but we'll see.

that would be way too much. Should be no more than the Planet Hulk. I can't imagine this license was too expensive for them and seeing as the movie doesn't have a huge following, not sure many would drop that much for this, but we'll see.

I think Krec9 may be right with his guesstimate of $899. I figure if the Big Chap maquette was $800 and the Engineer is taller than BC, then that might explain why some peeps think he may be more expensive?

I do hope this Engineer is cheaper though.

Back