Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says August on SS's site.

I thought it was supposed to ship next month or July, but August doesn't sound so bad.

Thanks guys. Hope it turns out ok. I enjoyed the movie despite its flaws. And I like the look of this piece. Plus the super low edition size I think will help if I ever need to re-sell this in the future.

I like the movie, I loved the re-imagining of the engineers even. If they had just given the legs a little separation I wouldn't have even hesitated with this one. Somebody photoshopped it earlier in the thread, can't remember who and don't fancy trekking back, fortunately I saved the picture... it looks so much better imo...

Still, it is what it is and I hope it's Awesome for you. I am actually still tempted! It does have a decent little EX item and a great ES going for it.

engineer wide stance.jpg

I like the movie, I loved the re-imagining of the engineers even. If they had just given the legs a little separation I wouldn't have even hesitated with this one. Somebody photoshopped it earlier in the thread, can't remember who and don't fancy trekking back, fortunately I saved the picture... it looks so much better imo...

Still, it is what it is and I hope it's Awesome for you. I am actually still tempted! It does have a decent little EX item and a great ES going for it.

View attachment 112471

Same here. I really wanted to get this as I really liked the movie, but the pose just killed it for me.

I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise/Prometheus movie but never got around to pre-ordering this piece. I wanted the exclusive and finally got on the waitlist earlier this week with little expectation of this converting. It converted in less than two days! Now I just have to figure out a way to pay for it...

Errgh, I find myself looking at this yet again, it is certainly my yoyo piece... 200es, should I? I don't know, I don't like the fused legs one bit! and the tiny base is weird. But otherwise I like this. And I'm certain the EX would convert even if I got on it at this late stage of production. At 200ES it should hold its value if I give it a go in person surely? Hmmmmm.....

It would look nice next to my Big chap it seems...

Yeah I considered that and would have preferred to ideally. But I imagine by time in hand pics start appearing the EX will be very much out of reach. I like the EX and the ES on this so I jumped on now in the hope it will convert next month when these start shipping. If I can't get over the legs in person it should sell fine at retail value given the uber low ES, we'll see. I like that it's narrow. I have a little space between my PC monitor and the wall that it should slot into nicely... in the shadow.

I've grown to like the position of the legs, and I liked the small base from the start.

I just make it a rule to never order a new collectible without seeing in-hand pics first. The P2 LSB is a great example of why.

I'm fine with missing out on the exclusive because I think eventually SS will make a Space Jockey statue, whether he's in the pilot seat or not.

They hinted at one in these concept drawings. Bottom center:

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

Yeah, very interesting indeedy!!

Even though I'm in for this one, I would still like to see another version of this in the full flight suit.

Back