Prometheus "Cobra" Creature Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an alien of course. Unclassified though. So the best thing to do is to get close and try to touch it for a better look. ;)

It's an alien of course. Unclassified though. So the best thing to do is to get close and try to touch it for a better look. ;)

I mean, I'm no scientist, but if I'm in the woods...on earth...and I see a lowly bug or snake...that I can't identify...I don't touch it!!! :thud:

They call it....er something that ends in "pede"....like millipede methinks...i forgot

I read somewhere "Hammerpede" came off the soundtrack. Not sure if it's true because I don't have it.... YET!

It plays the same role as the face hugger. The face hugger and the whole current xenomorph cycle contains human DNA. This creature is before the human DNA introduction.
I may have made a break through here. Perhaps I've just ruined the movie...:monkey2

sorry but there is no human DNA in the alien life cycle,because its an alien species.:slap

sorry but there is no human DNA in the alien life cycle,because its an alien species.:slap

No - he's right The ALIEN as we know it contains Human DNA --- that's the implication which is why he has a human skull as part of his head --
Thats what the alien does, incorporates the hosts genes / DNA into its own to evolve into something new entirely...

not to mention we as humans have the Engineer's DNA, as we clearly saw in the beginning of the film on a barren Earth, an engineer sacrifices himself to create life on Earth,...tho I wonder if they include dinosaurs and all other life forms as a result...or just humans

btw - human's share primate some primate DNA --- similar in the theory to Prometheus, according to Dr.Sitchin (Zechariah) 's studies of Sumerian writings -- these alien astronauts created humans from their own DNA and early hominids --- which is probably what constitutes the MISSING LINK theory, that our genes and those of primates or early hominids have a gap of years and years of evolution in between...

Last edited:
No - he's right The ALIEN as we know it contains Human DNA --- that's the implication which is why he has a human skull as part of his head --
Thats what the alien does, incorporates the hosts genes / DNA into its own to evolve into something new entirely...

not to mention we as humans have the Engineer's DNA, as we clearly saw in the beginning of the film on a barren Earth, an engineer sacrifices himself to create life on Earth,...tho I wonder if they include dinosaurs and all other life forms as a result...or just humans

btw - human's share primate some primate DNA --- similar in the theory to Prometheus, according to Dr.Sitchin (Zechariah) 's studies of Sumerian writings -- these alien astronauts created humans from their own DNA and early hominids --- which is probably what constitutes the MISSING LINK theory, that our genes and those of primates or early hominids have a gap of years and years of evolution in between...

I agree with this post. But, maybe he was referring to the pre-Alien (pre-Big Chap) life cycle? I don't think the eggs (and Hugger) that were found on LV-426 had any human DNA in it prior to Kane's encounter? Hmm.. :dunno

Of course I'm not taking into account any of the countless 'Origin of the Eggs' theories from Prometheus yet until I see the sequel :wink1:

Some of those pre xenomorph life-cycle parts do look like human or even lady parts.

How about Engineer DNA?

I wonder what Female Engineers look like.

So many questions!

Bring on Prometheus 2!

I agree with this post. But, maybe he was referring to the pre-Alien (pre-Big Chap) life cycle? I don't think the eggs (and Hugger) that were found on LV-426 had any human DNA in it prior to Kane's encounter? Hmm.. :dunno

Of course I'm not taking into account any of the countless 'Origin of the Eggs' theories from Prometheus yet until I see the sequel :wink1:

Until I see the director's cut bluray and commentary! Can't wait for that.

Until I see the director's cut bluray and commentary! Can't wait for that.

This actually might shed some light on a few things. I'm actually looking forward to watching it over and over on Blu Ray as well :wink1:

i was talking about pre/protoxeno before Kane's demise.

Back