Processing Maul Notice...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys who cancelled the droids, don't you like the sand base idea? I think it would add a touch of uniqueness to a collection to have 2 stands made to look like sand instead of your standard Star Wars logo.

pixletwin said:
You guys who cancelled the droids, don't you like the sand base idea? I think it would add a touch of uniqueness to a collection to have 2 stands made to look like sand instead of your standard Star Wars logo.

I love the sand base idea. I just wish the inclusive came with three: One for the Droids, one for Maul, and one for Qui-Gon. Not sure who is going to get my two bases though. Maul is going to be one for sure though.

galactiboy said:
I thought they were the final Pre-production examples in the blog... not actual production?

I believe it was another thread that specified it was a production sample aka "first off the line"

Essentially, it's not a hand-painted prototype but rather the factory piece.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

King Darkness said:
Got my excl. notice today!!!!!

:maul:maul:maul:maul

I hope he gets here before X-Mas!
Me too and I hope he gets here ASAP:D

mfoga said:
Me too and I hope he gets here ASAP:D

Well I just read in another thread Dusty said he wont make it before X-Mas unless there is some sort of shipping miracle....

SO START PRAYING YOUR ASS OFF!

I finally got my notice for my maul inclusive. Well I guess we may have one more before the year is up. I cant wait. But this one will take a while to ship with an edition size thats so high.

I also received my notice for the inclusive edition...

I am hopefull that we can receive him before the holiday season or at least before 2007. I live on the east coast but I don't believe that it makes a difference, when Sideshow ships out to me it only takes two days for the package to arrive at my house.

:emperor :maul

pandas.com.jpg

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I believe it was another thread that specified it was a production sample aka "first off the line"

Essentially, it's not a hand-painted prototype but rather the factory piece.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

If it is a preproduction sample it is a figure created by the factory using all the same paints and tools as they would use on a production figure. Considering that people are getting emails stating that the figures are crossing the ocean, I think it's safer to think that figure is an actual production figure. While I can't confirm, I'd think it would be standard practice that the factory would have one case of product flown in.

Either way the figure shown on SSC's site would only be as hand painted as the figure you will get.

Please kindly consider yourself corrected :)

If it is a preproduction sample it is a figure created by the factory using all the same paints and tools as they would use on a production figure. Considering that people are getting emails stating that the figures are crossing the ocean, I think it's safer to think that figure is an actual production figure. While I can't confirm, I'd think it would be standard practice that the factory would have one case of product flown in.

Either way the figure shown on SSC's site would only be as hand painted as the figure you will get.

Please kindly consider yourself corrected :)

What's to correct???? That's exactly what I just said in simpler terms: "first off the factory line". It wasn't a specially-made prototype. It's the real deal.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
What's to correct???? That's exactly what I just said in simpler terms: "first off the factory line". It wasn't a specially-made prototype. It's the real deal.
he he I was thinking the same thing. I read Dave's responce and I was thinking "he just restated everything Sithlord just said... :lol

(but I like applesauce).

Sith Lord 0498 said:

My bad. I misread what you wrote.

Back