Processing Maul Notice...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
Fan Freakingtastic!!!! :maul :chew :maul :chew :maul :chew :maul :chew

Josh, you clearly must be in Maul heaven! :D

I truly believe Maul will be an out of the box homerun. :maul

Just received the notice for the inclusive edition of Maul as well. In the other thread, Dusty said these would not ship until after Christmas. I live on the East coast so I won't be expecting it until January.

Good news though!

:maul

I had cancelled my Maul many months ago but just received the processing
email by mistake. If the can't cancell it I will keep it anyway. A very nice
figure.

Darth Loki said:
Me too. Time to go cancel the Probe Droids.

Me too, gone are the droids, just won't be posing him with them, but they are a very cool accessory, not recommending anyone else cancels. :D

Yeah got my inclusive notice, what a treat! The time of year I have no money, thanks SS!!! I guess when it comes to Star Wars, there's never a time I HAVE money.

Got my inclusive notice too! What an unexpected surprise!

Now where are the Hong Kong photos for us to obsess about?!?

galactiboy said:
Got my inclusive notice too! What an unexpected surprise!

Now where are the Hong Kong photos for us to obsess about?!?

Got my notice as well.

I doubt we'll be obsessing too much over any HK pics since Sideshow has already posted production pics in the blog. Wonder if that's why they did it... :rolleyes:

Dusty (or any SSC VIP), do you have any idea when Maul will arrive at Sideshow's wearhouse? Any chance of him arriving in time for Christmas for some of us (mostly westcoasters I'd assume)? Are the probe Droids coming in the same shipment as well?

Got my inclusive notice. Hrm This will be the first sideshow i've actually gotten from sideshow on preorder, so i'll be curious to see how this goes!

Buttmunch said:
Dusty (or any SSC VIP), do you have any idea when Maul will arrive at Sideshow's wearhouse? Any chance of him arriving in time for Christmas for some of us (mostly westcoasters I'd assume)? Are the probe Droids coming in the same shipment as well?

The notice states that it will arrive at the warehouse within 22 to 25 days. That is the week of the 11th. Dusty stated in the other thread it wouldn't ship until after the holidays. People on the west coast may get it before the first, but people like me on the east coast will probably not.

rainman said:
The notice states that it will arrive at the warehouse within 22 to 25 days. That is the week of the 11th. Dusty stated in the other thread it wouldn't ship until after the holidays. People on the west coast may get it before the first, but people like me on the east coast will probably not.

:monkey2

Under normal circumstances, I would expect it to get here by the 23 (last day they could come right), but I guess everyone is going to be WAY backed up. Any chance we could use our Rewards Points to get next day air or something? :lol I really want Maul to get here for X-Mas.

rainman said:

:rotfl :rotfl Wasn't that the reason for the notice? :rotfl :rotfl Somethings needed to be spelled out I guess.

Back