Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the best service from OSB I'm reluctant to use anyone else :)
Great pictures to, shame you wasn't at London Film Comic Con, you could of got T-Bag to sign your base & box

I know!:( ..wish i had known about it sooner, i would have booked off time from work to go over there, but i'm not overly bothered i'm sure i will get an autographed figure eventually:)

I did!!!!! Just got him to sign my box ;)

I also gave him his own figure!! He was shocked to see to say the least!
He is a fantastic guy, after the show, when all the people left, we met him again outside.

That's the thing, he told me he only knew of the figure from some other con he was at (someone told him).

Just goes to show, not all actors have image rights!!

Will post up pics of his reaction of seeing the fig when I get home, forgot my USB cable ;(

268593_10150257027679585_329989274584_7471680_4053441_n.jpg

Album here -> TBag

Nice, breakersrevenge! I've been meaning to post a pic of when I too met Mr. Knepper back in April at the Chiller convention in NJ. Super nice guy. Really great with the fans. I think it was actually me and my friends that first told him about the figure and showed him a pic on my friend's phone. I wish I brought my figure to get signed too, but it was between that and my screen used prosthetic hand. I was glad to get confirmation from him that it was the real deal. He even tried to put it on and joked around, motioning like he was going to chuck it across the room :lol.

(ignore the crazed expression on my face :) )
0061.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics. I still think the forehead it too big, but the sculpt is amazing.

Wish we got the brothers, but as a Prison Break fan, I'm kind of happy. Saved me some money!

T-Bag! Best part of the show for me. I've been on the fence with the Enterbay T-Bag but those pictures are terrific. So sad we won't be getting the tatooed Michael.

Yeah, too bad, that is the best sculpt and paint of any 1/6 figure ever. Never seen anything better.

Production would've undoubtedly changed it, but that dude has major skills.

Is it just me? or does the guy at 2:23 look like a young Robert Knepper!:dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4ychrRkQA"]‪Toto - Rosanna (HQ Audio)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Love this song!:rock:rock:rock

I do see how you saw the resemblance. But I wouldn't say he's a dead ringer for him or anything.

Back