Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too thought Knepper would have made a great Sinestro :lol Especially during the Cole Pfieffer storyline on PB.

The forehead doesn't seem as bad in person. I too had the T. Becker sculpt and it doesn't hold a candle to the Enterbay version in person. I'm just disapointed the prosthetic hand is so close in color to his real hand. It should have been more of a yellow. And to top things off, all of his alternate hands are the the LEFT one (ie the prosthetic arm hand!). So you either can make a season 1 prison T-bag or season 2 casual T-bag with what is given.

II too had the T. Becker sculpt and it doesn't hold a candle to the Enterbay version in person.

Could be, but the smiling expression is more t-bag for me.

But i'd like to have enterbay's version to display in his casual clothes :)

I just ordered T-bag last night! I am also gonna make micheal and linc from the TTs that hot toys released. I think I am gonna go season 1 look for T-bag and season 2 for linc and micheal.

I too thought Knepper would have made a great Sinestro :lol Especially during the Cole Pfieffer storyline on PB.

The forehead doesn't seem as bad in person. I too had the T. Becker sculpt and it doesn't hold a candle to the Enterbay version in person. I'm just disapointed the prosthetic hand is so close in color to his real hand. It should have been more of a yellow. And to top things off, all of his alternate hands are the the LEFT one (ie the prosthetic arm hand!). So you either can make a season 1 prison T-bag or season 2 casual T-bag with what is given.

enterbay's t-bag seems too flat for me.
doesn't have that menacing look. lack that rapist wit and grin.:lol
DSC_0008_4506.jpg

That's a real shame they're not going through with the 1:6 Michael. I was looking foward to it. I thought the body tattoo was a really cool concept.

That's a real shame they're not going through with the 1:6 Michael. I was looking foward to it. I thought the body tattoo was a really cool concept.

They're definitely not going through with Michael, right? Just noticed Enterbay still has him up for pre-order.

I'm really thinking Enterbay is on their way out. T-bag's quality isn't near the level of the 24 figures and with all of the cancellations, that isn't a good sign of their future. I think if their Jack flops or never comes out, he'll be one of their last, if not last figures.

But then again, Medicom somehow has survived this long :lol

The constant delays and mediocre teases have put me off them. Unless they come out with the Batman Begins licence and make a 1/4 scale Begins suit I am done with them.

Hot Toys should acquire them and then they can work togther and we can have the best of both companies.

anyplace where i can get that T-bag figure the cheapest?

Also, anyword on Scolfield figure?

That's so awesome ..i would have loved a signed t-bag figure, wish i had known about this sooner ,i would have booked off time from work to go to it:( ..Hey Dino how on earth do a register an account on osb?

Toe i believe Scofield is canceled.

NO!!!!!! I been holding out on buying the HT version from ebay so i can get this one instead. The one with tats! :(

Yeah, Enterbay 'officially' cancelled Schofield, Burrows and Bulma I think, two months ago. Said their factory closed.

That's so awesome ..i would have loved a signed t-bag figure, wish i had known about this sooner ,i would have booked off time from work to go to it:( ..Hey Dino how on earth do a register an account on osb?

Toe i believe Scofield is canceled.

Register here
https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/register-with-osb-466-p.asp

As for the cancelled figures
I think Enterbay decided to cancel the other figures, because Hot Toys were basically giving the likenesses away with the True Type figures

Back