Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the cancelled figures
I think Enterbay decided to cancel the other figures, because Hot Toys were basically giving the likenesses away with the True Type figures

Ehhh, I doubt that. If it was likeness issues, EB could've just had the licensor give Hot Toys a cease and desist.

Ehhh, I doubt that. If it was likeness issues, EB could've just had the licensor give Hot Toys a cease and desist.

I never said that. Enterbay probably thought most people would not want to buy the Prison Break figures, when you can custom one for half the price. With True Types and actually figures already made, there seemed little point in making them. I am sure they brought out T-bag for people who had the other figures already.

^^ yeah does make sense. Shame really because it would of been pretty awesome to get a Scofield figure with the tattoos. I must admit Prison Break was a series I lost interest in midway through the 2nd season so it's no biggy to me but a shame to the real fans of the show.

I never said that. Enterbay probably thought most people would not want to buy the Prison Break figures, when you can custom one for half the price. With True Types and actually figures already made, there seemed little point in making them. I am sure they brought out T-bag for people who had the other figures already.

But HT already made Prison Break figures and variants at that. Two different versions of each character already existed and that didn't stop them, EB still signed the deal. I don't see why EB would think they could make BETTER figures than HT when the 4 existing figures were already very well done, but then call it off when Hot Toys started releasing TTs with the heads.

The Likeness's on Enterbay's Scofield and Burrows were fantastic though! I always thought the Hot Toys Prison break figures had very generic face sculpts when compared to the actors. I think putting T Bag next to the Hot Toys versions shows how much better at paint and likeness Enterbay can be...

The Likeness's on Enterbay's Scofield and Burrows were fantastic though! I always thought the Hot Toys Prison break figures had very generic face sculpts when compared to the actors. I think putting T Bag next to the Hot Toys versions shows how much better at paint and likeness Enterbay can be...

:exactly: Enterbay's Burrows sculpt was one of the best sculpts that i have ever seen!:thud:

Well the ones that I will get are limited to 50 units are are slightly different to the normal ones. I normally get stock from EB pretty quick, but as these are a little bit more special its gonna take longer.

These were made for me for the LFCC in July

Dino you you know anything about this?..is your figure extra special in anyway? ..i just registered and ordered my one from OSB!:D

Edit: Nevermind, i see it's the bloody fake hand.

Last edited:
Dino you you know anything about this?..is your figure extra special in anyway? ..i just registered and ordered my one from OSB!:D

Edit: Nevermind, i see it's the bloody fake hand.

Thanks for you order!

Dunno which orders yours (as got a few going out) but UPS/DHL picking up tomorrow ;)

In my opinion enterbay is far superior to hot toys they just make unusual choices of figures i own hot toys and enterbay godfather figures and to me enterbaay is better but licens like prison break and mr bean really disapoint me

In my opinion enterbay is far superior to hot toys they just make unusual choices of figures i own hot toys and enterbay godfather figures and to me enterbaay is better but licens like prison break and mr bean really disapoint me

So Enterbay's Godfather is better then hot toys Godfater in your opinion? ..fair enough:peace, but how have you come to the conclusion that enterbay are far superior over this one figure comparison?

Got my T-Bag today!, had a quick look and i must say it's an amazing figure, great first experience buying trough OSB, very fast delivery and the figure was so super well packaged,the actual enterbay box is very small but the parcel it came in was huge!!!:lol

I think I will order again from you soon dude!:)

Some pic's!

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Great figure!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Congrats of getting T-bag, loves your Dexter pic at the back and he fits Harry's code perfectly.

Last edited:
Got my T-Bag today!, had a quick look and i must say it's an amazing figure, great first experience buying trough OSB, very fast delivery and the figure was so super well packaged,the actual enterbay box is very small but the parcel it came in was huge!!!:lol

I think I will order again from you soon dude!:)

Only the best service from OSB I'm reluctant to use anyone else :)
Great pictures to, shame you wasn't at London Film Comic Con, you could of got T-Bag to sign your base & box

Only the best service from OSB I'm reluctant to use anyone else :)
Great pictures to, shame you wasn't at London Film Comic Con, you could of got T-Bag to sign your base & box

I know!:( ..wish i had known about it sooner, i would have booked off time from work to go over there, but i'm not overly bothered i'm sure i will get an autographed figure eventually:)

Last edited:

Yes we are all entitled to our own opinion! But that comment that enterbay is better than hot toys thats funny:rotfl:slap hot toys godfather so much better!

Back