Prince Nuada Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great HS! I wish i had that when i made my Nuada custom a while back. I don't mean to hijack but here's what i did with the costume. It would've been perfect with your HS. :)
nuada3.jpg

I finally got a HT Bruce body and I think it works great with the size of my Nuada head. Now I can start on the costume..... if I ever get time.

brucebody.jpg

Thanks guys. I was nervous about getting the right body but now that have it I think it's going to work great. I wont have time to work on this till July but I may start making the weapons now. They are fiddley little thinks that I can mess around with here and there. The costume and armor are going to take some focus.

Nuada looks perfect on the Bruce Lee body. So are you going to paint the skin white?

Yeah. Not sure how that's going to work but Ill give it a good go. Once the costume is done it will cover almost the whole thing but Im the kind of person that has to have the underneath be correct even if it doesn't show. My biggest concern is inside the shoulders and elbow joints. Thought about tearing the body apart and casting the joints in white so I won't have to worry about it. We'll see.

frickin awesoem work bro!!!!!!!, man that is soo killer!!!, is that normal doll hair?? ..i can't wait t o see him fin!! one of my fav hellboy characters!!..and luke goss kicks mucho a$$..can't beilvie he was in bros,lol..

frickin awesoem work bro!!!!!!!, man that is soo killer!!!, is that normal doll hair?? ..i can't wait t o see him fin!! one of my fav hellboy characters!!..and luke goss kicks mucho a$$..can't beilvie he was in bros,lol..

Thanks man. I finally got my new Bruce body so as soon as I get some time Im getting back to this one.

That hair is very special, hard to find hair. Its damn near the correct scale thickness and has a really great luster. It also dyes really well so it can be any color. Very rare. You have to go to a special store to find it. The store is Lowe's. :wink1:

Its actually nylon rope that I have untwisted and combed out. Its really cheap and easy to work with. It comes in white but because its nylon it can be dyed. It hangs really naturally and is just perfect for this scale.

Back