Prince Nuada Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've started this head and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a cast from it. I still have a lots to do but if there is interest then I will mold and cast it when Im done. If not then Ill skip the cost and just use this one for myself. I'm not looking for commitments yet, just see if there would be an interest.

NuadaHead.jpg

Yes looks best in the first pic - looks quite good there.

Wofford - good question, I would also like to know whatever happened to her! What a great run of sculpts she had before disappearing, I managed to get a Neeson Ra's from her.

I too like that original head sculpt, but doesn't look like nuada at all. The last one is tough to light shoot pics of because of the translucency of the resin. But it is more accurate to the face shape.

Yes looks best in the first pic - looks quite good there.

Wofford - good question, I would also like to know whatever happened to her! What a great run of sculpts she had before disappearing, I managed to get a Neeson Ra's from her.

I have her contact information somewhere. I will try to get in contact with her and motivate her to come back. She must be 20 now. Remembering her beautiful hands she might be a killer now. :lol
Hey Sus, wenn du noch mitliest schreib doch mal wieder. ;)

Ok I think Im done with this guy till I get the hair. I may still come back into this sculpt to carve the line work, but its so small I will probably just paint it on. But for now I think Im done. The roughness of the skin will not be as dominate after the cast is made.

PrinceNuadaFINAL.jpg

PrinceNuadaFINALSIDE.jpg

Here is a test shot with color. I know I can do better but its going to take some time to get the hang of it again. It does look better in hand. I can't seem to light this thing right. Im also waiting on the hair.

PrinceNuadaHeadTestPaint.jpg

Looks amazing to me. I dont know why the Prince didnt get any SS love he is one of the coolest villians ever.

Looks amazing to me. I dont know why the Prince didnt get any SS love he is one of the coolest villians ever.

Agree it look's fantastic, and hot toys should have made this guy ..only problem is i'd imagine he would be a hard custom to pull off in terms of tailoring so i won't want this head unless someone will take on doing the rest off him(...but i Can't see that happening:().

Agree it look's fantastic, and hot toys should have made this guy ..only problem is i'd imagine he would be a hard custom to pull off in terms of tailoring so i won't want this head unless someone will take on doing the rest off him(...but i Can't see that happening:().

I feel the same way.

I'm doing the whole figure in his black costume. Its not actually that complicated of a costume. Its basically a tunic with parts. I've been collecting photos of his costume since it came out and I've almost got it figured out. I'll keep posting in this thread as I develop it.

I think Nuada is probably my favorite screen villain. He's basically Shakespearean.

Back