Prince Nuada Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno man... its pretty dead on looking to me. Good thing is with a character like this there is a little wiggle room. But, honestly you see the finished piece and you know who it is.

Very impressive :clap

I finally got around to adding hair. I still need to cut it and dye the ends but here is a progress shot.

HeadwithHair2.jpg

the addition of the hair totally brings this sculpt to live....let me know when u decide to reproduce this so that i can buy it...:)

Nuada looks awesome. The hair looks perfect. Are you using an Enterbay body for you custom?

Im not sure. The problem is the head ended up being a little too small for a TT. My plan was to use the Enterbay but when I got it, it lives up to the reputation as being a piece of crap. The torso was not much longer then the thighs. Enterbay's head's are awesome but their proportions are totally screwed. So I extended the torso and I like it better but the body is still crap. Not sure what Im going to do.

I may wait for the Bruce Lee body from HT.

Back