Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks. I took that photo. :) I was pretty excited hearing about it but then I saw that Bill W. took an existing model (his btw for all you recast witch hunters) and clunkily repositioned it. Last I'm gonna say about it in this thread, promise.

This looks promising:
Martin Mögen ‎at Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group said:
Seems like Alien and Predator will be shown at WF

Prime_1_Alien_Predator.jpg

So, a little update on this...

"Big Chap will be soon also the artist behind want to make it perfect need more time the pose will be heavily base on Kotobukiya version wich we are huge fan with Prime1 style of base"

The little Koto Alien is beautiful, so a pose similar to that with an accurate sculpt and a nicely themed base is just what the doctor ordered. I'm very tempted by both the Coolprops and Mamegyorai version, but I'm going to try and hold out in order to see how this one progresses first. Good times for Alien fans....

If prime 1 version is as good as kotobukiya one, price is good too and base is not too big, may be I will buy it as well. Mamegyorai version is not for me and coolprops one is a must have:)

What might the price be on this and the Warrior? Cheaper than Dog due to only one company needing to make profit? Or similar price?

Yeah! A smaller base will allow most of us to display this figure. I’m depending on it to buy it..

I doubt they'll lower the price over the Dog (unless that really didn't sell well) A similar price to the regular Dog would be fine by me if they make this thing right. And there's no need for the base on this to be anywhere near as big as the Dogs. I bought the Dog but still have absolutely no idea where the heck I'm going to put it, it's huge...

Looks like this will be 1:4 after all.

From the Facebook post on the 1:4 Jungle Pred:

Ronny Stark said:
Hope it’s 1/3 scale

Prime 1 Studio said:
1/4 scale

Matthew White said:
Noooo, I thought the movie preds were all going to be 1/3? They would match the Aliens (dog) that way...

Prime 1 Studio said:
Matthew White Alien Dog is a partnership with coolprops please check their Big Chap for the same scale and others.

Prime 1 Studio said:
We dont have the right to produce 1/3 scale for this version.

Aaron Ross said:
Prime 1 Studio just this version? Who does then? What about Celtic, P2, wolf etc...?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Aaron Ross All version.

Aaron Ross said:
Prime 1 Studio so will big chap and warrior remain 1/3?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Aaron Ross 1/3 scale is with Coolprops partner for Alien Dog. Our new collection will be all 1/4scale.

Tom Middlewood said:
I’m curious now. What about the alien line. Do you have the licence for movie version (or only comics)? And what scale then? 1/3 or 1/4?

Kelvin Loke said:
All alien movie and comics will be in 1/4

Tom Middlewood said:
So the recent alien warrior tease and big chap enlarged kotobukya version will be in 1/4 too?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Tom Middlewood YES

Thanks shoo!! Good news for the ones who expect a good price for the bigchap and sad news for the ones who expected it at 1/3 scale.

I’m more than happy with the 1/3 bigchap from coolprops then;)

Hope Prime 1 Studios has pics soon, I need to know if I should get this or preorder and start paying off the Mamegyorai version. Can't afford both.

Back