Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1524728865304.jpg

31390026_1759138984132736_288466917180571648_o.jpg

Oh boy.

Thanks! I have seen it in facebook. It says last teaser..that means that all qe will got today? :)

I can't tell if that second picture is an actual statue, or just a digital mock up. Either way, the heavily edited look isn't doing the Alien any favours. Excited that P1 are finally talking about their Big chap Alien however, can't wait to see more...

yep
I don't understand some design details either which are completly off from original Queen but they maybe don't want to be accurate and just make a cool piece...
Big questions are: what scale? and bust or full body?

Same thing for the BC. Inside the nose is weird...

now the wait begins...

They all look like digital renders to me, which is probably why they've had to edit them in such a stylized way. I have every confidence that the physical statues will look much better, but it's nice to get a sense of how they will look eventually. I wonder how monstrously huge that queen statue is going to be.

I hope that's not the pose they are going with on the Big Chap. It would be great if it will be ready by SDCC, so I can decide if I really want the CP version or not.

They all look like digital renders to me, which is probably why they've had to edit them in such a stylized way. I have every confidence that the physical statues will look much better, but it's nice to get a sense of how they will look eventually. I wonder how monstrously huge that queen statue is going to be.
I expect considerable difference between these images and the final products.

I mean the Runner looks spectacular (yes...still a prototype and no in hand pictures yet) but I'm only imagining what these will look like. I just hope they release one this year and the next next year so it's more affordable. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Looking again on my PC, they do indeed appear to be digital mock ups. And this is good because I was a little underwhelmed tbh. Given how incredible their Dog is, I have no doubt that the actual statue will knock our socks off, and fix some of the details. Very excited to see the full reveal, hopefully soon as I'm still seriously considering the beautiful Coolprops version also.

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!
I’m jamming my credit card into my laptop but nothings happening!!!

Digital renders are underwhelming. I actually prefer that. You know it’s coming let’s just hope it destroys any doubts. The Dog Alien is bloody good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not sold. Need to see more to decide between this an the CP one.
Well I hardly expect P1 is expecting anyone to be making purchases based on this alone. Sit tight. We'll get there. Maybe an unpainted prototype at SDCC like last year?

Well I hardly expect P1 is expecting anyone to be making purchases based on this alone. Sit tight. We'll get there. Maybe an unpainted prototype at SDCC like last year?

I can say with absolute confidence that based on the Prime 1 images, I will be a day 1 preorder on all their Alien products. Their announcement alone is enough for me as I’ve been holding off on other company products in anticipation of Prime 1 taking on the Alien franchise. I already have the deluxe Dog Alien on preorder and these other Prime 1 announcements will be no different. I’m confident they will be astounding in their full reveal and blow me away when I have them in hand! 😁

Back